What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Las Vegas Thread

Brian potter

Bench
You seem to have a very unhealthy obsession with my personal life and my dress standards. Most peculiar. Might be time for you to hop on your imaginary bike and go on one of your imaginary bike rides.
Mate you tell everyone and their mother about your drinking habits and then lie about it.

Vlad59

Bench

More coverage of next years event. This is wonderful exposure for the game and the 4 clubs involved including the mighty Cronulla Sharks

Vlad59

Bench
When you're in a hole stop protecting.
‘Protecting’? Try to stay on topic potato

Great to see the Guardian for once promoting the great game of rugby league. All of clubs including the sharks are really going to benefit from this exposure. Go Sharks

kurt faulk

Coach

The scum were a given once it was known a billionaire hotel owner was a scum fan. Is it the Venetian?

He could greatly increase the exposure for the game. I think pvl will become very chummy with him.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
I can appreciate and admire your passionate defence of your club but I’m afraid the NRL has moved on and outgrown teams like the cronulla sharks.
Mate I hate the current capacity of Shark Park as much as anyone, and far be it for me to defend a NSW team, but the Sutherland Shire is a key piece of Sydney that is RL dominant and I for one would like it to stay that way. The Sharks are hugely important.

Sydney rationalisation was complete in the 90's and no club should ever have to fold or move from now on considering how strong the game is.

Vlad59

Bench

The scum were a given once it was known a billionaire hotel owner was a scum fan. Is it the Venetian?

He could greatly increase the exposure for the game. I think pvl will become very chummy with him.

Now that your little club is part of our massive junior catchment we can move together with you as our little brother in arms. Let’s face it. Without our brilliant junior system yours would be dead. And you know it.

Vlad59

Bench
Mate I hate the current capacity of Shark Park as much as anyone, and far be it for me to defend a NSW team, but the Sutherland Shire is a key piece of Sydney that is RL dominant and I for one would like it to stay that way. The Sharks are hugely important.

Sydney rationalisation was complete in the 90's and no club should ever have to fold or move from now on considering how strong the game is.
Such logic is wasted on the Pommy potato.

Vee

First Grade

My old man always told me, "Never argue with an idiot. People watching may not be able to tell the difference."

Or, "Don't argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Brian potter

Bench

The competition has outgrown the sharks unfortunately and regular sub 10k crowds at shark park are just unacceptable for todays NRL.

Maybe in the future a similar linkup to that of the Perth bears could work for the sharks in Adelaide or maybe even the central coast.

Brian potter

Bench
‘Protecting’? Try to stay on topic potato

Great to see the Guardian for once promoting the great game of rugby league. All of clubs including the sharks are really going to benefit from this exposure. Go Sharks
replying to posts on my phone whilst at work are making me appear drunk like you.

taste2taste

Juniors
Was reading the 20/20 cricket world cup co-hosted by the USA couldn't get a TV deal, the games weren't shown on American TV. Also, World Rugby pays Fox Sports to show Union.

Puts it in perspective it was incredible the Vegas games were shown on Fox US in prime time. Yeah yeah I know...only got 60k viewers.. but still better than cricket or rugby could manage :D

taste2taste

Juniors
Would be good if the USA v Canada was one of the games.

Last year they played it an hour out of Vegas in front of a 3k crowd.

I mean, if the NRL is serious about growing the game in the USA why wouldn't you have USA as one of the games ?

Latest posts