What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The last 5 years put into perspective

Special K

Coach
ladder.jpg

credit for the photo goes to Saintsified who posted this in the NRL forum after it was NRL 360 tonight.

Amazing we are not last considering how bad we were in 09, 10 and 11. Those years seemed so far away only a few months ago :eek:

BWNB

First Grade
ladder.jpg

credit for the photo goes to Saintsified who posted this in the NRL forum after it was NRL 360 tonight.

Amazing we are not last considering how bad we were in 09, 10 and 11. Those years seemed so far away only a few months ago :eek:

Dark years, I cant imagine the list will look much better after the ASADA investigation is over.

RUBIKS

Juniors
While you're putting it into perspective... 2007 was our last incident free season of football.

That's 6 years.

This thread brought to my mind the sad Kenny Rogers song "The last ten years" There's enough tragedy and dramas at the sharks to write a version of our own.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
Cant believe how bad NQ are sitting.

Didnt parra make a grand final in that time? Gee the other years must have been lean times. I guess we made a prelim final.

RUBIKS

Juniors
What happened last year? Albert Kelly?

Well yeah, there was that.

I was more referring to a year where we could just sit back and enjoy the footy. The on field stuff.

Hence, I was referring to the debt/Development approval. There were people in here necking themselves over it claiming "I don't care if we lose every game this year so long as the development gets approved."