What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Last Days Of An Old, Outdated Stadium - Leichardt Hill

I dont undertsnad where these idiots from Balmain are coming from.

Its a FACT.

The TIGERS have chosen to play less games there next season.

The government has chosen not to add a cent to upgrading the grass hill.

What did I want?

Less games, no money.

I got my wish and a moved on. Like the Tigers.....I suggest Balmain should do the same thing.

pffftt

If there's no money coming to help, post a link to prove it.

And your claim about less games is laughable. Less games for us at Leichhardt and Campbelltown, it's nothing to do with you at all, you apparently follow Penrith.

You are a typical bandwagoner and an even more typical flamer. I doubt that you've been to an NRL match in a long time. By the way, if we go well next year, your crowds will look paltry in comparsion. Then you'll see what a real bandwagon is.

We don't need people like you commenting on anything to do with the JV we follow LF. What you know about League in general could be written on the back of a stamp with enough room left over to write the declaration of independence let alone what you know about the Wests Tigers.

And that goes for your second head too.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
nospam49 said:
I dont undertsnad where these idiots from Balmain are coming from.

Who are you to call an idiot when its clear that you birthday boy are one of the biggest idiots going around on this forum at the moment!!!!!!!

Every Question aimed in your direction you run from :oops:

Every fact that has been thrown at you, you have no response to :oops:

Its clear you havn't won and its clear you have no clue what so ever with what you are talking about :roll:

Its clear that you birthday boy are the biggest IDIOT on this forum :roll:

bonstonker

Juniors
come see the birth of pingu and nospam49

babypipikaki_d.gif

Swampdonkey

Juniors
It is painful just reading this thread, why are you guys trying to reason with these f#ckwits nospam49 and Pingu, they clearly don't know what they are talking about and they are clearly just trying to get a rise.

Judging by the response to last weekends game at Leichhardt, there are obviously alot of people who still care alot about the ground and it is great to see. You are always going to get a few smart ar#es with nothing good to say, especially in an internet forum format where they can hide behind their aliases.

You want the problem of nospam49 and Pingu to go away??? Then don't reply to the cr#p that they write on here....

Latest posts