What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Last Days Of An Old, Outdated Stadium - Leichardt Hill

Eddie.

Bench
nospam49 said:
There wasnt 19,000 there. More like 15,000 at best.

I dont know why the Tigers would want to bump up the figures. After all...they're moving away from the grass hill and into a real stadium at homebush.

Then again....maybe the people that run the grass hill are trying to suck the council into paying for the upgrades.

To bad it wont work.

At the end of the day Ive got my wish.

No money going into that old oval.....the Tigers looking to the future and playing less gamesz there every year....

Happy day! 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now weve heard it all, bumping up crowd figures hey, your f**king pathetic. If anything there were more than 19000, ive been going to every leichhardt game for about 10 years and that was the biggest ive seen, there wasnt a spare blade to grass, i reckon there was over 20000.

What was the crowd at Penrith again 13000, looked more like 4000 to me, oh and there wasnt a penrith fan is sight on the "dirt" hills and old grandstand there. penrith should see the light and move to telstra " a real stadium" thats where their furutre lies. In fact why stop there lets locate manly and saints to telstra, they have a hill - how dare they. Lets have triple headers at telstra every week in 2005

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mighty Tiger

Bench
nospam49 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Just when you couldn't think that anymore idiotic posts could come from LF he just amazes us with some more idiotic rubish :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See unlike Panthers home games we don't duplicate how many people sit on 1 dirt hill and times it by 2 because of a vacant dirt hill :oops: :oops:

Its a great to know that we where able to close the gates before kickoff unlike the Panthers who had the gates open all night long :lol: :lol: :lol:

nospam49 said:

No money going into that old oval.....

Its funny how you actually avoid any questions or facts that are directed towards you ill informed garbage :lol: :lol:

Keep posting your miss-informed garbage because at the end of day we all know how much of an idiot you really are :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TIGERPies

Juniors
boys why give him the pleasure of replies

let Pingu and League Geek argue out how much they hate it! :clap:

u guys are clowns refer to previous insults #-o

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Eddie. said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now weve heard it all, bumping up crowd figures hey, your f**king pathetic. If anything there were more than 19000, ive been going to every leichhardt game for about 10 years and that was the biggest ive seen, there wasnt a spare blade to grass, i reckon there was over 20000.

Mate you would be about right apperantly they took 19,018 from gate recipts and the rest where from season tickets which they put down for every game since they are pre-bought tickets (which every club does)

On top of this they don't count NRL season pass holders which include juniors, coaches and of course anyone who works in the NRL, for them to have closed the gates there had to be at least 20-21k and given they closed the gates before kick-off and that there was a line up of people down the street which they had to turn away from the game thats a huge crowd for the Den

Eddie.

Bench
Mighty Tiger said:
nospam49 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Just when you couldn't think that anymore idiotic posts could come from LF he just amazes us with some more idiotic rubish :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See unlike Panthers home games we don't duplicate how many people sit on 1 dirt hill and times it by 2 because of a vacant dirt hill :oops: :oops:

Its a great to know that we where able to close the gates before kickoff unlike the Panthers who had the gates open all night long :lol: :lol: :lol:

nospam49 said:

No money going into that old oval.....

Its funny how you actually avoid any questions or facts that are directed towards you ill informed garbage :lol: :lol:

Keep posting your miss-informed garbage because at the end of day we all know how much of an idiot you really are :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i wonder what the next one will be mighty??

So far we have had
* 14000 Souths fans
* bumping up crowd figures
* everyone was given free tickets

Keep em coming League Geek you clown, your looking even more idiotic as the debate goes on, which i didnt think was possible considering the amount of dribble you originally bumbled out. Full credit it to you.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Eddie. said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i wonder what the next one will be mighty??

So far we have had
* 14000 Souths fans
* bumping up crowd figures
* everyone was given free tickets

Keep up coming League Geek you clown, your looking even more idiotic as the debate goes on, which i didnt think was possible considering the amount of dribble you originally bumbled out. Full credit it to you.

Don't forget they also mentioned all fans who got free tickets where from the hospital at Gladsville but where souths fans :lol: :lol:

Not to mention the fact that LF avoids his crowd figures and 2 dirt hills :lol: :lol:

This is bloody funny all I can say :lol: :lol: Give him credit just when you think he will give up and not say another thing he just comes up with something even more stupid :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Parra_Eels

Bench
why do you tigers 'fans' continually bag campbelltown. i'm all for saving leichardt but alot of you sound like you just want balmain back and want to shun the magpies part of the venture. i hope there is another huge crowd out there when they wear the old black and white against the cowboys. and yeh - stop the rot, i'm a fan after yesterday

HappyTiger

Juniors
LF couldnt see the crowd properly cuz he was next door being spoon fed by a 60yr old nurse.Stop being a sh!t stirrer mate.

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Parra_Eels said:
why do you tigers 'fans' continually bag campbelltown. i'm all for saving leichardt but alot of you sound like you just want balmain back and want to shun the magpies part of the venture. i hope there is another huge crowd out there when they wear the old black and white against the cowboys. and yeh - stop the rot, i'm a fan after yesterday

Where was that said? I think over 90% of Tigers fans here want games split between Leichhardt and Campbelltown. People who have been bagging Campbelltown aren't WT supporters, they're Balmain PL supporters. But Leichhardt is easily the BEST ground I've been to. Just can't beat the atmosphere and intimacy. Brookvale and Kogarah are in a similar boat.

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
nospam49... you can be such an idiot when you are bagging the wests tigers and leichardt oval!

If you want to know what i have to say about Penrith Stadium is this:

Penrith Stadium is far worser than Campbelltown and nowhere near as good as Campbelltown!

Penrith Stadium has more pigeon shit and more broken seats than Belmore!

Face it nospam49... Penrith Stadium will become more like Belmore in by 2008 and Leichardt would still survive! :lol:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Just when you thought he couldnt get any worse, LF dribbles into a pile of new sh1t. :lol:

14,000. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PATHETIC!

DIEHARD

----
What would League Geek know about stadiums and atmosphere? Everyone knows he has never attended a game in his life!

An arm chair general! :lol: :lol: :lol: Shit he didn't even get off his arse to see the Panthers play the Roosters in the grand final.

His opinion is VOID. :lol:

Mighty Tiger

Bench
nospam49 said:
This is a dead issue.

Just because you where wrong just LIKE YOU ALWAYS ARE :lol: :lol: Dosn't mean its a dead issue :lol: :lol: :lol:

nospam49 said:

Yes the prize for the biggest idiot of the century and considering its only 4 years into it, thats a big achievment - so well done :clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

nospam49 said:
No $2,000,000.

Glad you finally realise its not $2mill that STR where after - it took how long :roll:

nospam49 said:
A move to a REAL stadium.

That coming from a Panthers fan who is use to see 2 dirt mounds at either end oh thats rich :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nospam49 said:
I won. 8)

Once again I will praise you as above

Yes the prize for the biggest idiot of the century and considering its only 4 years into it, thats a big achievment - so well done :clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

mightybears

Bench
some of you lot need to get back on the medication
to penrith people, your crowds are traditionally low even at home, considering the population [but again thank you for the manly thing!] your mob would love a crowd like the tigers had

to the balmainiacs, it was great to see the crowd but the ground needs a lot of work as of along time ago, maybe you should moved back to birchgrove!
sorry

as for atomsphere the nso when full beats leichhardt
[i know we are not in the nrl, dont start]

telstrastadium2.jpg

Get use to a real stadium! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mighty Tiger

Bench
nospam49 said:
Get use to a real stadium! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See TS really dosn't bother us provided they play games out of Leichhardt still and thats what they will be doing :oops: - you know why and here is a small secret that has been around for over 2yrs now, its called operation Tiger Dome ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts