What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The leadership of the NRL is disastrous, and the fans are....

_Johnsy

Referee
ok. you need to go back and read my posts again. no actually, read them twice.

Having read them once I can never get that 2 minutes back ever. Thanks but no thanks. Reading utter tripe once is hard enough, let alone twice. If you start writing something half decent, people wont treat you with contempt.

Having read them once I can never get that 2 minutes back ever. Thanks but no thanks. Reading utter tripe once is hard enough, let alone twice. If you start writing something half decent, people wont treat you with contempt.

Isn't it interesting then that you are even in this thread?

I think you're a bit of a liar.

Ok just woke up from reading your original post again Rockspider.

You have commence a thread bleating trash and insulting league fans. You make claims without even a single rational alternative on what may be a suitable course of action. You try and intimidate with childish and moronic behaviour and you expect anyone to take you or your post seriously?

I would suggest that there is not a single League fan in these forums that doesn't think change is needed but most, unlike you, have at least attempted to suggest alternatives.

How a pathetic keyboard hero like you can "demand" change when you, like the rest of us are not in possession of all the relative information, financial data etc to make an informed judgement is a joke.

You are behaving like a TROLL and are being treated like one.

Crawl back under your rock

Ok just woke up from reading your original post again Rockspider.

You have commence a thread bleating trash and insulting league fans. You make claims without even a single rational alternative on what may be a suitable course of action. You try and intimidate with childish and moronic behaviour and you expect anyone to take you or your post seriously?

I would suggest that there is not a single League fan in these forums that doesn't think change is needed but most, unlike you, have at least attempted to suggest alternatives.

How a pathetic keyboard hero like you can "demand" change when you, like the rest of us are not in possession of all the relative information, financial data etc to make an informed judgement is a joke.

You are behaving like a TROLL and are being treated like one.

Crawl back under your rock

should we continue the discussion,

or do you want to cry now?