What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Little Things That P*ss You Off" Thread!

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
DownUnder said:
You should be complaining about 'Big Macs' as well then.
:lol: Laddie!...I remember a time when Big Macs were not twice but three times the size they are now!....but then that was before all you folk were born! :crazy: :sarcasm:

2 True Blues

Coach
newtownbluebags said:
:lol: Laddie!...I remember a time when Big Macs were not twice but three times the size they are now!....but then that was before all you folk were born! :crazy: :sarcasm:

ALL ???? LOL..................They even changed the Big Mac sauce buddy !!! LOL...

2 True Blues

Coach
What makes it worse is that the farkers not only have made everything from a Mac into a junior burger, and a zinger into a chicken nugget, but they are actually charging shart loads more for fricken less...... LMAO....

atomic_crimson

Juniors
1 - ashfield train station... - why do the people there insist on getting on a train which is already packed to the brim, with no air con and there is a good chance that there will be another train in five minutes!

2 - people who insist on eating garlic on trains at 7am!

3 - the gel (assumings it gel) markings left behind on a window after someone falls asleep against the train window - makes me feel sick!

[furrycat]

Coach
You know what pisses me off?

People who whinge and whinge about one particular thing when they could have just said

"I hate trains"

Save me some time people!

Big Mick

Referee
I hate people that are like "OMG how can you listen to that crap music, it has no meaning or nothing. Its a stupid form of music. You're gay for listening to that music"

This coming from the same person who listens to Techno and Country music religiously. I just laugh.

Big Mick

Referee
I hate people that don't wave thank you if you let them in your lane when you're driving.

GOD its not that hard people. You don't have the right to go in the lane...I LET you in. Stupid drivers.

I hate the new generation of children who are just spoilt little brats. kids aged between 4-16 are just annoying little bastards nowadays. NO respect at all, spoilt as anything, and with no laws to stop them, they are running wild.

*rant over*

hahaha

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
boring ass
forum cops
who complain about how
people format their messages
ill do what i want
you bastard

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Father Dougal McGuire said:
boring ass
forum cops
who complain about how
people format their messages
ill do what i want
you bastard

f**k you
I bet you
have a
double account
you smelly head.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Big Mick © said:
I hate people that don't wave thank you if you let them in your lane when you're driving.

GOD its not that hard people. You don't have the right to go in the lane...I LET you in. Stupid drivers.

On the flipside, people who speed up to close what is a clear back. With the new laws, if a cop catches you doing so, you can lose up to 14 points off your licence. So don't f**king do it :fist: It's rude and selfish!

Latest posts