What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Little Things That P*ss You Off" Thread!

Eelementary

Post Whore
Crusher said:
and I'm the ghey cause I like that Scissor Sisters song :(

I'm really into "I Don't Feel Like Dancing" and "I Don't Need A Man" nowaways for some reason...You're not alone, mate!

But yeah - I hate talking to people about music. They always assume that I'm this dumb, evil, black-wearing, world-hating Satan-worshipper. And yes - while I look to the world as a cess-pool in general (nah...I kid), it doesn't mean I am a Satanist just because I like heavy music, damn it.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
f**king ricky ponting and hayden... if it werent for them i would love a white wash, now everytime we bat im hoping they get ducks and langer, marto, huss, gilly, warne, lee make like 50s and 100s :fist:

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
especially hayden, he is such a f**k... i have my reasons

ponting not so much, just that he is SOOO lucky, but again not so much.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Well, Hayden will probably be lucky to hold his spot over Jacques for much longer, anyway...

But Ponting...Yeah, he's lucky...But which cricketer isn't? Even the GOD that is Shane Warne has gotten the odd incredibly lucky dismissal.

[furrycat]

Coach
Nothing wrong with Punter or Haydos imo :? Top blokes to talk to, with Hayden talking your ear off about many different things, mostly fishing :p

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
yeah i know, im sure by the time he retires ill like ponting... but f**king hayden, he is the reason we lost the ashes... in the last test we needed quick runs, but he batted slowly to get a 100 - saved his career sacrificed the team.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
WTF does cricket have to do with little things that piss you off?

btw, Wellbeing sandwiches with not enough chicken on them piss me off :fist:

[furrycat]

Coach
Timmah said:
WTF does cricket have to do with little things that piss you off?

btw, Wellbeing sandwiches with not enough chicken on them piss me off :fist:

Er..

He said that two cricketers pissed him off- so he justified it.

I really thought that was pretty straight forward :lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
[furrycat] said:
Er..

He said that two cricketers pissed him off- so he justified it.

I really thought that was pretty straight forward :lol:

You keep posting in this thread thought...

You're a little thing that pisses me off ;-)

:fist: