What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Little Things That P*ss You Off" Thread!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
BULL-DOZED

DOG DAY AFTERNOON

DOGS MAUL KNIGHTS

:D

f**k ya's :fist:

Timmah

Staff member
choc_soldier said:
Taligaters in a school zone - I'm going 40, and someone's up my ass.

Tailgaters in general. If I'm doing the limit, I don't expect someone up my coight. However, I will get up someone if they are unnecessarily travelling at 5kms or less below the limit.

Crusher

Coach
I've actually told one of those guys he can borrow my mobile to make the phone call. He declined :)

Timmah

Staff member
El Coconuto said:
:lol: Classic!

I live in the guts of a school zone. I get to the head of my driveway - and I have kids running about... but worse still there are f**kwits barrelling by at 50, 60, hell even the odd f*kking moron doing 80 or 90 just to look cool. I can't count how many beeps and flashes I make to get the message to ppl... And luckily most of the time it works. I'm very worried about the day when a kid is hit due to these heroes.

2 True Blues

Coach
I hate it when people eat with their mouths open and make that smacking noise with their lips/mouth. Really pissess me off !!!! Don't know why but fingernails on the blackboard never bothered me, but this does !!

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
2 True Blues said:
I hate it when people eat with their mouths open and make that smacking noise with their lips/mouth. Really pissess me off !!!! Don't know why but fingernails on the blackboard never bothered me, but this does !!
:lol: I know someone who does just that!...sounds like a farkin horse eating!!!! :x

2 True Blues

Coach
I remember complaining to my dad about him doin that when I was about twelve. Last time I ever did though, as he swiped me across the ear. Atleast it numbed the noise considerably there after. LMAO...................

Martli

Coach
When people thinks it's ok to park on yellow lines if you put your hazzard lights on....