What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Little Things That P*ss You Off" Thread!

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
idiots that drive round in uregistered cars with "TRAFFIC" written on a beer carton flapping around at the back!!! *shakes head*

Agent Mulder

Bench
People on the train who will be sitting down all day at work basically pushing you out of the way for a seat when you have been standing up at work all day.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Oh I hate that.

People at roundabouts who dont stop and give way to drivers coming from the right. Where did these people get their license? :x

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
parra fan im an Ls driver, and i do stop, but most of my mates thnk that ppl shold give way to those already in the roundabout... regardless of where they are coming from... im confused.

lockyno1

Post Whore
The way I see roundabouts is that it is a bit of give and take IMO. You should give way to the right. You try and make sure the roundabout is safe and then go. I try and not stop and just go through it, but it depends on circumstances. You get used to it with experience.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
depends if theyre turning right, you can slow down and look ahead and see if any or turning right, if there isnt keep going. Always give way to drivers coming from the right, and ones coming from the other side turning right. Although you find some drivers dont put their right indicator on, which is stupid.

Parra Guru

Coach
Eelementary said:
I also really dislike it (and this happens a lot with my family :lol:) when we get into a nice discussion, but, no matter what you say and what proof you give, you're ALWAYS wrong.

Like the time I made the mistake of saying to my family, "I reckon that if Johnny Wilkinson hadn't played in the World Cup, we would have won!"

:lol: I think I could go on all day about family.

You could be the smartest or funniest person ever, but unless you know your sh*t about movies (in my families case), you are not important in conversation. In fact, one of my uncles uses lines directly out of movies and tries to pass them off as his own jokes.

Also I hate conrtolling partners who only think THEIR side of the family is important at Xmas time. I'm not talking about my boyfriend, but his brother's girlfriend is a royal b*tch to his family.

Eelementary

Post Whore
And what's with people changing classic shows for the worse?

I caught an episode of the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the other day...And everything is wrong! :fist:

Also, the Power Rangers have totally changed...Tsk tsk...