What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LJC\Stallion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

First Grade
And now you think the website isn't in the best interests of League?? it's no wonder admin ignored you. They now understand what an absolute waste of space you are.

Why don't YOU do something proactive, like setting up your own website instead of bitching about this one.

A pathetic response from someone whom is clearly pandering to the interests of rugby union people on a rugby league website. I informed you about my email complaint some time ago and I'm pretty sure you were doing your overbearing moderator role on this day. Unfortunately you responded with "Great" . And that was as far as the complaint went. For these people to initially condone your reckless and bigot based actions is a chief concern for this website. You continue on your pathetic and clearly undermining rugby league stance. It's not fair however that is what's occuring on this website. Others have mentioned this issue. I am not alone. But what can we do? You are not fit to conduct the role of a moderator on this site yet you are allowed to? It's wrong and so not right for rugby league .

Last edited:

Te Kaha

First Grade
A pathetic response from someone whom is clearly pandering to the interests of rugby union people on a rugby league website. I informed you about my email complaint some time ago and I'm pretty sure you were doing your overbearing moderator role on this day. Unfortunately you responded with "Great" . And that was as far as the complaint went. For these people to initially condone your reckless and bigot based actions is a chief concern for this website. You continue on your pathetic and clearly undermining rugby league stance. It's not fair however that is what's occuring on this website. Others have mentioned this issue. I am not alone. But what can we do? You are not fit to conduct the role of a moderator on this site yet you are allowed to? It's wrong and so not right for rugby league .

wah wah wah... that's all you ever do. Thankfully it is confined to this thread so its no longer annoying the many others who think you are a complete moron.

Do you know there is a thread going on in the cave about the " Most Unintelligent (IQ Wise) & Hated LU Member" and you are in the four selected. That shows you how little you are thought of on this website. Think about that, of the many thousands of people who you this site you are in the top four hated and stupid people.

Stallion

First Grade
wah wah wah... that's all you ever do. Thankfully it is confined to this thread so its no longer annoying the many others who think you are a complete moron.

Do you know there is a thread going on in the cave about the " Most Unintelligent (IQ Wise) & Hated LU Member" and you are in the four selected. That shows you how little you are thought of on this website. Think about that, of the many thousands of people who you this site you are in the top four hated and stupid people.

You are a disgrace! I'm aware of your anti-rugby league stance. Yet you are allowed to continue on. You should be nowhere near a rugby league website. You are a shame and you are getting away with it. Realities you don't want to know about are dismissed in your bigoted way. Well done you lowlife! I've been amazed at how you can get away with what you are doing!? Surely it's reflective of poor management . You have proven to be overbearing and a bigot all in one. Others have noted your despotic approach as a moderator. I'm just one that's copping the hits on a what is clearly a questionable and disingenuous site for rugby league.

Last edited:

Te Kaha

First Grade
You are a disgrace! I'm aware of your anti-rugby league stance. Yet you are allowed to continue on. You should be nowhere near a rugby league website. You are a shame and you are getting away with it. Realities you don't want to know about are dismissed in your bigoted way. Well done you lowlife! I've been amazed at how you can get away with what you are doing!? Surely it's reflective of poor management . You have proven to be overbearing and a bigot all in one. Others have noted your despotic approach as a moderator. I'm just one that's copping the hits on a what is clearly a questionable and disingenuous site for rugby league.

Pommy

Coach

A thread started to suppress the great code of league by the rugby union Illuminati.

Stallion

First Grade
A thread started to suppress the great code of league by the rugby union Illuminati.

Lol. You dumb shit. Te Kaha isn't serving the interests of rugby league whatsoever. His continuous rants and his moderator actions reflect bigotry and a favour ongoing toward the code of rugby union. No doubt growing up in a country where they caned young boys for playing rugby league is where this poor stance toward rugby league is created. I'm off to work. You and Te Kaha can continue your unchecked bullying behaviour.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Lol. You dumb shit. Te Kaha isn't serving the interests of rugby league whatsoever. His continuous rants and his moderator actions reflect bigotry and a favour ongoing toward the code of rugby union. No doubt growing up in a country where they caned young boys for playing rugby league is where this poor stance toward rugby league is created. I'm off to work. You and Te Kaha can continue your unchecked bullying behaviour.

I'm the one ranting? Its you who keeps putting out these drivel filled monotonous posts over and over again. Its not wonder that most everybody laughs at you.

Pommy

Coach

Te Kaha didn’t start the poll to see if you were the sites biggest loser so once again you’ve missed the point.
I’ve been at work for hours I’m actually getting paid to laugh at you.

Stallion

First Grade
Te Kaha didn’t start the poll to see if you were the sites biggest loser so once again you’ve missed the point.
I’ve been at work for hours I’m actually getting paid to laugh at you.

Pommy. I'm not really concerned about such a poor thread. The person whom created it is a faceless imbecile but I can't stop such things. Within this unfairly and eroneous named thread, which is used to isolate and deflect greater awareness of the repression of rugby league, I'm not surprised. The faceless dudes that could not say such things to.my face get a great run in this questionable website. Ignorance is sublime in this website. Their has been the odd decent contribution. However anything creating a general awareness of fundamental core issues affecting rugby league are well and truelly hidden. This thread and the faceless ridicule is part of that. Guys like me are trying to promote a greater awareness. The bad dudes are stifling this awareness. Go figure. Like I said a moderator that grew up in NZ whereby school boys were caned for playing rugby league speaks volumes for the conditioning of such bigoted individuals . To the extent they can't work this failing out for themselves. It's sad and dissapointing but reality!

Last edited:

Te Kaha

First Grade
Pommy. I'm not really concerned about such a poor thread. The person whom created it is a faceless imbecile but I can't stop such things. Within this unfairly and eroneous named thread, which is used to isolate and deflect greater awareness of the repression of rugby league, I'm not surprised. The faceless dudes that could not say such things to.my face get a great run in this questionable website. Ignorance is sublime in this website. Their has been the odd decent contribution. However anything creating a general awareness of fundamental core issues affecting rugby league are well and truelly hidden. This thread and the faceless ridicule is part of that. Guys like me are trying to promote a greater awareness. The bad dudes are stifling this awareness. Go figure. Like I said a moderator that grew up in NZ whereby school boys were caned for playing rugby league speaks volumes for the conditioning of such bigoted individuals . To the extent they can't work this failing out for themselves. It's sad and dissapointing but reality!

Liar!

Dakink

Bench
Bahaha now you are showing your true base colours.

Intelligent arguments are not your forte. Constant repetitive dribble is.

Stallion

First Grade
yu?

Stupid and a liar.

Yes. Mr Fraud. "yu" Not "bro"! You are a rugby union fan on a rugby league website whom refuses to acknowledge that rugby league is and has been repressed in various ways in various places around the world including New Zealand. Pathetic! And you are a moderator on a rugby league website!? Incredible and shocking for so many sad and unfair reasons.

Pommy

Coach
This isn’t even fun anymore. You’re such a dull repetitive bore, it’s not even a challenge to get a reaction from you.

Stallion

First Grade
This isn’t even fun anymore. You’re such a dull repetitive bore, it’s not even a challenge to get a reaction from you.

Lol. It's never been fun for me. It is and has been alarming out how ignorant and bigoted certain moderators and 'contributors' such as yourself truelly are. It's been concerning and dissapointing. I have shown friends some of the incredible lack of logic and apathy in various threads and they respond in wonder and astonished amazement. This on a rugby league website. Wow!

Pommy

Coach
Lol. It's never been fun for me. It is and has been alarming out how ignorant and bigoted certain moderators and 'contributors' such as yourself truelly are. It's been concerning and dissapointing. I have shown friends some of the incredible lack of logic and apathy in various threads and they respond in wonder and astonished amazement. This on a rugby league website. Wow!

The most ‘dissapointing’ thing is the low standards of Australian teachers.

Status
Not open for further replies.