What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LOL@50UFFS Picture Thread.

KiamaSaint

Coach
Looks like he has been hit around the head one too many times with a wooden spoon.
Russell-Crowe-58487.jpg

Last edited:

SerbDragon

Coach
After today, do you think Johnny Lang will have another one of these?

320823-john-lang.jpg

Poor bloke, feel sorry for him. Looks ready to quit. Can't see him lasting out the year.

Im really starting to feel sorry for him, he is 2 shades of red away from a heart attack

Godz Illa

Coach
By my count yesterday was the 4th time that lolSandow has kicked a field goal and been on the losing side. LOL

Chris+Sandow+NRL+Rd+1+Roosters+v+Rabbitohs+cHqS4tUhcTCl.jpg

Minh

First Grade
Gee Weez I'm glad my uncle wasn't a bunnies supporter or maybe I would of been a supporter watching them on a hiding to nothing year after year for the last 30 odd years. My uncle was and still is a staunch Dragons supporter who was taught by non other than Slippery Morris at Enmore High back in the early 80's/late 70's.

Minh

First Grade
It's good to still be able to come in this thread for a laugh even after a loss, I love this thread.:lol:

Minh

First Grade
Should've retired for good old Langy, it's like the old champion boxer past his prime coming back for one last fight to prove himself, it could only end badly for him lol.

Minh

First Grade
Poor old Langy, deadset taken 10 years of his life expectancy, the guys a good bloke only guy that spoke the truth and backed Saints to win last year with his "house". I like him the guys got passion a bit like his son Martin back in the day who was one of the bravest players I've ever seen often to his detriment "that old straight and hard line he used to run" LOL, he had ticker no doubt.

KiamaSaint

Coach
Yeah, poor old Langy. Some Dragons fans are concern over our lost to the Sharks, it could be worse, we could be Rabbits fan. The club has band GI from sitting down this week after the damage he caused last week:

IMG_7213.jpg

Latest posts