What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Love Calculator

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Crusader said:
Crusader Ron Jeremy

72 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Crusader and Ron Jeremy has a reasonable chance of working out,
but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times.
If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved.
Spend time together, talk with each other.

Everyone else (including the girls) was under 50% except for Parra Eels :lol:

72% not bad??....who knows with abit of therapy we could nudge the 80-85% mark ;-)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
No pg, he has to have his shorts covering half his fat arse.

Thats the builder look.

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
what kinda builder are you looking at madunit i only see fine arse builders with nice legs and a tan
:D :D mmmm nice tanned legs

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
in Wagga?

they are a different breed of builders pg.

Earl is going to be a house builder, not a body builder.

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
ewww id never look at a boby builder,i have seen pleanty on hot house builders last year they were having a break from building all these new house in kooringal and they were playing footy on the oval at school mmmmm what a great day that was :D

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
hey there is some talent here well just one and he just happens to be a builder well last time i talked to him
*thinks about ben the builder :D :D *

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I know builders in wagga.

One bloke is a mate of mine who used to work at Dahlsens

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Earl and construction.

Its a recipe for disaster. He couldn't make a pizza, hows he gonna make a house :lol: