What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LU Hattrick Team Owners Thread

Mad Dogg

Juniors
As nibbs said above, I lost last weeks cup game 2-0. A bit unfortunate as I actually won the midfield (just) and my attack was stronger than his attack (once again - just), although his defence was significantly better than mine. But he got two special events to win the game. But I am very happy with my cup run, and hope I can repeat it again next year...or exceed it. ;-)

And now that I'm out of the cup, I can focus on the league. I have a definite shot at winning the league this season as I'm in second and only two points of the top spot, and that was with having to put out weakened line-ups over the last month as I've focused on the cup.

Also, I now get a chance to try to pull myself off the bottom of the LU Premiership. I've probably left it too late to win THE most important competition I'm in (;-)), but hopefully I can avoid the wooden spoon.

anyways his youth squad displays that its at solid, yet today he pulled a 17yo, Excellent scorer, with weak passing.. how does that work??
It is possible to pull a player higher than your youth squad rating. Doesn't happen often, and obviously the higher your youth squad the better chance you have of pulling a good player, but it does happen.

MONY

Juniors
Tama's Terrors still hasnt accepted my friendly and I dont want to miss out on a friendly this week.

Poida_Raider

Bench
yeah he seems to leave it till late, which is a bit scary

got flogged 7-0 today by nibbs.. who held back stronger players from the league game on sunday just to kick my ass!! haha, nah probably suspensions or something. but my team is still rebuilding nicely, and i have over a million in the bank now. which is pretty good for me seeing as though i havent had great luck with YP's, and i've had to sell some trainees too soon for wuick cash, but all is good now. i can concentrate on getting better trainees at the start of next year instead of settling for 3rd or 4th best, maybe i can go for 2nd best!

MONY

Juniors
i had an unlucky 2-2 draw, i just won the midfield......my defense absolutly shat all over his attack and i don't know how he managed 2 goals but anyway thats life.

I am slowly building up my trainees as i train defenders and i have a 19 yo formid so hopefully i can sell some players in the not too distant future and make some money and finally upgrade the mighty Bongo Stadium

MrCharisma

Bench
God damn Hoy (theWizard1o1) beat me 0-2 and gave me another injury. I'm picking them up by the bagful at the moment

Poida_Raider

Bench
hey guys! sorry, just thought it'd be good to get this back to page 1!!

If Mike Kewell could be anything like harry, he will be a special player! well for madtown anyways.. he is more defensive though.

nibbs

Bench
he he he, Poida. tbh, I held my top players back from my league match because the aim was to be beaten there. My side just isn't capable of competing with enough teams in division IV just yet, so I think that I'll looking to promote next season, rather than this season. Hopefully by then we'll be ready, to compete, and survive in division IV. yup

MONY

Juniors
SOMETHING f**kED UP WITH MY TEAM. I had my squad set up for the league game and everything was ok then i checked out my ratings today and I found that my whole team was changed around eg defenders playing as my strikers etc.....what a load of sh*t.

Poida_Raider

Bench
damn it, tamas terrors has got another friendly, west dubbo has got nothin as yet. i spose i'll have to wait for either of these guys, or someone else in the know, to find out who deserves the walkover.

hopefully i can get my first victory up! come on!!

Poida_Raider

Bench
sorry mrc, i meant that tamas was meant to be playing west dubbo.

but yeah, so west dubbo get the walk over, and that sux for suburbans team too..

MONY

Juniors
yay i won 1-0.... i achieved my best ever defense rating......

Central Defense = Formidable (very low)

and i didnt even play my best central defense combo....things are looking good for me in terms of defense...

Deacon

First Grade
Despite winning 2-1 yesterday it looks like Mambo is home in the premiership unless he freakishly drops a game :p

Latest posts