What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LU Hattrick Team Owners Thread

Mad Dogg

Juniors
I won a close match 2-1 to move into the 9th round of the Oceanian Cup, three rounds further than I've ever made before. That's two Div II teams I've knocked out now, and out of only 32 teams remaining, I'm the third lowest ranked. Only four more wins and I would be in the cup final. If it sounds like I'm bragging...well, I plan to enjoy this while it lasts. ;-)

However, I now face Xseries who is in Pacific Premier (the highest league in Oceania). I'm trying to lull him into a false sense of security by talking down my chances, but even if he takes it easy on me it'll take a whole lot of luck to get any further. Probably not as impossible as I would've thought, but certainly unlikely.

So I'll have to give Drexciya a walkover for next weeks match, but I'll probably be able to take my place in the LU Cup the following week.

Mad Dogg

Juniors
Feelin Hornby said:
Yay won 6-2 today and is there a table round anywhere is there one on cup manager
When you log on to the Cup Manager site, make your way to the LU Cup page and then click 'Ranking' on the right hand menu. Took me quite a while to find it as well.

MrCharisma

Bench
Go Mad Dogg you sick ****

Best of luck with next round of the Oceania Cup. Maybe you need to come down to the Central Coast Falcons camp and give my guys a pep talk

chileman

Coach
Mad Dogg said:
I won a close match 2-1 to move into the 9th round of the Oceanian Cup, three rounds further than I've ever made before. That's two Div II teams I've knocked out now, and out of only 32 teams remaining, I'm the third lowest ranked. Only four more wins and I would be in the cup final. If it sounds like I'm bragging...well, I plan to enjoy this while it lasts. ;-)

However, I now face Xseries who is in Pacific Premier (the highest league in Oceania). I'm trying to lull him into a false sense of security by talking down my chances, but even if he takes it easy on me it'll take a whole lot of luck to get any further. Probably not as impossible as I would've thought, but certainly unlikely.

So I'll have to give Drexciya a walkover for next weeks match, but I'll probably be able to take my place in the LU Cup the following week.
Congrats amigo, here's hoping you can go all the way!

Mambo

Juniors
Hey guys, I'm back all be it for a short period of time. Seems Poida and Mad Dogg are doing the job and friendlies are being accepted. Gotta be happy about that!

Latest Table

Dogs Of War

Coach
How long do I have before I can arrange another friendly. I am going away tomorrow and would like it if Ernesto could accept soon. THough if he always accepts I will take it that he will, and I have set me default lineup to be my lineup that I want for the friendly against him.

Mad Dogg

Juniors
Thanks for the encouragement, guys. Tomorrow is the big day. I feel I should win the midfield by a little, but he'll dominate the attack and defence ratings. Hopefully I've picked the correct side to attack, as that is probably my one chance.

how long have you been involved in hattrick mad dogg
Since January 2003. Wow, that's almost three years. :shock:

I've just patiently built my team the way I want to play it. Not the most successful system (hard to have a lot of success while training defence), but arguably the most challenging and hence, most rewarding when the success does come.

Poida_Raider

Bench
had yet another loss in the LU championship.. f**k it!

and nibbs is next, look to be set for a 0 and 4 start, then theres 3 more tough games to follow.

Mambo

Juniors
Hills scored a solid 6-3 victory over Steel City FC this week in the LU Cup. However it did cost me losing my brilliant midfielder and my trainee forward for two and one week respectively.

MrCharisma

Bench
I played my entire youth squad too.... it's just you injured two players so some hardcore dudes came on the field.

Bad luck to Mad Dogg, I was hoping he'd get heaps far. Better luck for next year aye?

Poida_Raider

Bench
have this mate in college here who has a hattrick team, hes pretty useless, wont listen to me at all and is only still above the minus $1mil mark because of royalties from player sales that were never in his team but the previous owner of the same team id.

anyways his youth squad displays that its at solid, yet today he pulled a 17yo, Excellent scorer, with weak passing.. how does that work??

he's got so lucky with the game but he doesnt know how lucky he is, i am still to pull a youth player that good, and he does it when apparently he shouldnt be able to!!

if anyone is interested by the way, his team name is Chutney FC, or something similar.
the bastard!

Poida_Raider

Bench
i managed to hold this team to a 0-0 draw. his defence stats were awesome so its no surprise i didnt score, but his attack ratings were wretched and poor

Latest posts