What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LU Hattrick Team Owners Thread

MrCharisma

Bench
Just on training..... how long does it take to get your Youth Squad into excellent. I've had my youth on 40k this whole season and I'm in solid now, have been for a while.

Mad Dogg

Juniors
It takes roughly a season to go from solid to excellent if you invest $40k each week.

Yeah, it's fine to leave it till next week if you've already organised a friendly. Which reminds me, I haven't updated the table yet. #-o I'll do it this afternoon and then probably post it tomorrow.

Dog-E

Juniors
Well done Chileman!..Well deserved! :D

Should be going to EXCELLENT very shortly @ 40k a week investment Mr. C...and what's the matter - fresh, juicy bait too GOOD for ya anymore, bud???

:p

MrCharisma

Bench
Dog-E said:
Well done Chileman!..Well deserved! :D

Should be going to EXCELLENT very shortly @ 40k a week investment Mr. C...and what's the matter - fresh, juicy bait too GOOD for ya anymore, bud???

:p

Lol I have no idea what your impling Dog-E... but I'll just have to slap you silly on the weekend... either that or get you totally pissed. Oh there isn't ne decent pie shops near my house except the Central Coast bakery :p

Well done Chileman... it's been a good Cup. I might not post that much but I read everything.

In responce to Vesh... I'm a Div5 club and I'm -200k but I doubt I'll have to buy ne1 next season. I'm putting up a player soon which should get me almost out of debt then I've got the home game next week.

MrCharisma

Bench
Oh and while I'm here

Ronald Banks (51049314)

19 years, passable form, healthy
A pleasant guy who is tranquil and upright.
Has disastrous experience and disastrous leadership abilities.

Nationality: Oceania
Total Skill Index (TSI): 3 750
Wage: 4 997 AU$/week
Owner: Central Coast Falcons
Warnings: 0

Stamina: poor Goaltending: solid
Playmaking: disastrous Passing: disastrous
Winger: wretched Defending: disastrous
Scoring: disastrous Set Pieces: wretched

Transfer list: Keeper
Deadline: 12/01/2005 at 08.22
Asking price: 170 000 AU$

Going Cheap!

nibbs

Bench
hmmmm. i'm up to 330,000 thanks to selling all 20,000 seats at airbase road. was cool imo...bring on the bonuses now pls

RHCP*Auricom

Juniors
I'm just curious, how much money does everyone have in their economy?
It's my first season and I've spent quite a bit on players, so I only have something like 420K.

If youve got 420K and youve already bought players, staff, coach, possible arena uprgade, then that really is quite good...the Suns have something like -11000 :(

Dogs Of War

Coach
Same, but I have bought all I can at the moment. At $0K in the bank. Have to wait till some of my trainees mature. As well I will be demoted to Div 6. Heres hoping it's NOT too strong a league like my Div 5 one. This is one crap!

Deano

Juniors
Better yet, go down to my mates old division, all the team aside from his are computer operated teams (Hattrick computer operated)

MrCharisma

Bench
Hahahahah when Div6 first operated I went down there... best fun. I was undefeated all season and earnt like 500 supporters and so much money. That's helped make my team what it is today :D

Dog-E

Juniors
Either I win this weekend - Or it looks like unthinkable - Div.V for me next season!...My squad has gone to the Dogs this season (Pun fully intended! :p ) BIG time, thru a lack of available time to spend plotting & planning...wont have much time 2 spare over the next season or 2 at least, either, but I hope to return to my glory days one day....so who knows - praps its best that I go down to a 'low maintenance' div.V series!?

Dragons Cross

Juniors
Hey guys, a quick question.

I've just bought Supporter and was wondering how I can make my team a crafty logo for the front page. Any programs or people who can help me would be great.

Cheers

Dogs Of War

Coach
vesh said:
RHCP*Auricom said:
If youve got 420K and youve already bought players, staff, coach, possible arena uprgade, then that really is quite good...the Suns have something like -11000 :(

Well I started off with 600k (like we all do when we start hattrick) since then I've got a coach for 189 200, total purchases for transfers are 402 000, sales only 27 000, for like a week or 2 I invested 40k in youth, then I did 10k in youth for another couple of weeks but I don't invest anything now (my youth are disastrous). For most of the season I was paying 24k for staff, I hired a few more and this week was 36k, I hired another 2 so from next week it should be 42k, oh yeah and I haven't upgraded my arena (yet).

My economy is 421 648

Arena costs go up next season, and then again the season after. I suggest if you having your training program in place to upgrade your stadium in the next week or so before they do go up. Somewhere between 12-15K size stadium should suffice.

RHCP*Auricom

Juniors
Yeah, a 5000 seat upgrade should be around 300K, i used to have the seat ratio percentages but being the idiot that i am ( :p ) ive lost it..... :arrow: ..............with stupid=RHCP*Auricom...lol Anyway,
Hey guys, a quick question.

I've just bought Supporter and was wondering how I can make my team a crafty logo for the front page. Any programs or people who can help me would be great.

Cheers

Ive been wondering the same thing, whered you get your logo done for the Wolves Mad Dogg?

chileman

Coach
Dog-E said:
Either I win this weekend - Or it looks like unthinkable - Div.V for me next season!...My squad has gone to the Dogs this season (Pun fully intended! :p ) BIG time, thru a lack of available time to spend plotting & planning...wont have much time 2 spare over the next season or 2 at least, either, but I hope to return to my glory days one day....so who knows - praps its best that I go down to a 'low maintenance' div.V series!?
Same here amigo....looking at Div V yet again! :roll:

MrCharisma

Bench
Just don't come to my Div Chileman or Dog-E.... next year I plan to take out the comp and you guys will only spoil my fun.

Deano

Juniors
Anyone looking for a 17 yo excellent scorer your search is over!

Simi Gasiorek (45062412)
17 years, inadequate form, healthy
A controversial person who is temperamental and honest.
Has disastrous experience and weak leadership abilities.

Nationality: Oceania
Total Skill Index (TSI): 860
Wage: 1 240 AU$/week
Owner: Sri Lanka Chuckerspinmen
Warnings: 0

Stamina: inadequate Goaltending: disastrous
Playmaking: weak Passing: poor
Winger: wretched Defending: wretched
Scoring: excellent Set Pieces: inadequate

Career Goals: 1
Career Hattricks: 0
League goals this season: 1
Cup goals this season: 0

For the low low asking price of $400 000!

Dogs Of War

Coach
vesh said:
I added 8030 seats (30 for the VIP seats) for 372K, so my arena will go up to 15030, and my economy down to around 45k.

My supporters are delirious (I think I spelt that wrong) so come first home game next season, hopefully it will be a sellout.

Didn't you use an arena sizer before upgrading? It shows you what the right percentage of seats to use. User should download either HAM or Hattrick Forever to help assist with that sort of stuff. Good for selecting your strongest lineup and seeing your players progress, otherwise you might miss it.

My 15001 seater stadum is as follows.

Total capacity: 15001
Terraces: 9422
Basic seating: 3769
Seats under roof: 1508
Seats in VIP boxes: 302

Poida_Raider

Bench
i hope i go to some league where i am the only owner operated team next season, i know it wont be as exciting, but the supporter growth and the continued development of my squad will make it worth it for sure.

also i was wondering, if i invested in a young winger. at excellent level, and maybe inadequate playmaking or similar. obviously they'll get better over time, and improve playmaking with my training. does anybody think that'd be a good way to look at it? i was looking and those type of trainees arent to dear at this time of the season, and i thought it could work.

Latest posts