What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Lyon saga.

bartman

Immortal
Jamie who? He's gone from the eels for the forseeable future, and he seemed to want it that way.

Pretend he's injured and out for the season, and let's focus on who is willing and available to play for us!

Wagonator

Juniors
Whilst im a big fan of Jamies, he can GO AND GET STUFFED - as Reg would say. Lets focus on our up n comers who would kill for the chance to have what Jamie had. He doesnt deserve to come back.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
He played 5/8 and kicked about 6 goals.

Is this the same guy that played at Parra.

My hairdresser was Jamie's girlfriend's hairdresser as well. She was telling me just before they went back to Wee Waa his girlfriend had a miscarriage but Jamie decided well and truly before then that they were moving back. Their relationship was very on and off so maybe the pregnancy took its toll?!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Jamie Lyon is a wank.

The article on him in RL week said it all, he hates Parra.....doesn't give a shit about his teammates.....he just wan'ts to be close to Crusher's beer belly for some tiddley winks!

Parraren

Bench
We should forget about Jamie and be going after Tahu but it looks like bloody Manly have already got their grubby little hands on him as well :evil:

Eels Dude

Coach
Anyone read Big League today? Their so called "scoop" provided nothing new at all. I'm getting sick of this Jamie Lyon stuff now, he walked, he wanked, it's over.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Discussing Jamie Lyon is like discussing why the dinosaurs became defunct from the NRL a few million years ago.

Let it be!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
It just bug's me how someone can be in love Crusher Cleal so much, grow up Lyon.....and give us back our money, that's the least you can do!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Looks like he did more with Wee Waa in one game than what he did with Parramatta in his entire career!!!

Why don't u guys support him, u never know when he decides to use his small brain of his he may realise taht you can only play league until you are 30-35yrs old. He will realise he needs to support his family.

But my goodness please stay with Parra cause you already suck now he can't make your sise worse (or could he?)

Parra to win in 3010 haha

Ron Jeremy

Coach
:arrow: lockyno1 f**k up!!!, why be a dickhead for??, you come onto out board with 2 post's against your name and i already know your a wanker!!

If someone stole $100,000 of your money and pissed off, would you support the person?

Eelementary

Post Whore
lockyno1 said:
Looks like he did more with Wee Waa in one game than what he did with Parramatta in his entire career!!!

Why don't u guys support him, u never know when he decides to use his small brain of his he may realise taht you can only play league until you are 30-35yrs old. He will realise he needs to support his family.

But my goodness please stay with Parra cause you already suck now he can't make your sise worse (or could he?)

Presumably you support Brisbane, with your name and all?

Isn't it hilarious, then, how our 'crappy team' kicked your team's arse in your own home ground?

Come back and try again to annoy us when you can beat us.

scottyeel

Bench
lockyno1 said:

Nnd Brent Tate. :lol: :lol: :lol: How many times did Lyon run over the top of him. EVERY TIME! :D \\:D/

Latest posts