What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Refereeing The Magic Round sin bin directive

mave

Coach
Whilst I would prefer just the 1 team in the bunker, all season.....it really shouldn't matter.

If 100 posters on here in a game day thread, can agree that a particular decision is wrong, then it's a problem that 5 different blokes, who are meant to be impartial, and "experts" can't do the same.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Lol at the roosters player not getting sent off last night And only getting one week for a late high shoulder shot. I think we can def say the crackdown is over!

Also at alexander who has lost it with his constant whining at wanting to see an accidental head clash punished!

Valheru

Coach
Lol at the roosters player not getting sent off last night And only getting one week for a late high shoulder shot. I think we can def say the crackdown is over!

Also at alexander who has lost it with his constant whining at wanting to see an accidental head clash punished!
Err it was over when Proctor decapitated manu and didn't even get penalised but then got 2 weeks.

It was back on again when SST got binned for doing absolutely nothing wrong and then getting incorrectly charged before the judiciary rightly dismissed it in about 3 minutes.

It was over again when Welch made high contact with a kicker after he kicked.

Saxon

Bench
Err it was over when Proctor decapitated manu and didn't even get penalised but then got 2 weeks.

It was back on again when SST got binned for doing absolutely nothing wrong and then getting incorrectly charged before the judiciary rightly dismissed it in about 3 minutes.

It was over again when Welch made high contact with a kicker after he kicked.
Accidental head clash. Worth a penalty for a late tackle, nothing more.
On the other hand, your merkin gets just a sin bin and a week for a late shoulder charge to the head. If you can't see the difference...

What really made me laugh though, was when your whiney little bitch of a coach had the temerity to sook about the Welsh incident (while completely ignoring his players' thuggery on Munster) and then complain that he's "sick of talking about Roosters' players and head contact".