What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Manly C*nnection

aqua_duck

Coach
Stewart definately dropped it twice atleast. Look Stewart is good and solid but he's not what we need, he's got no mongrel and is undersized. We needed a big bopper like Tom Learoyd Lahrs who isn't as good an all round player as Stewart week in week out but who offers something different. TLL has got that size, aggression and mongrel Stewart can only dream of.

Williams was just pathetic, if Brett Morris isn't a better winger than williams I'm not here

Brutus

Referee
Bozo does absolutely zippo for the game and should be punted as a selector immeditaley.

Watmough was the best forward out there. Period. Put on quite a few big hits and was determined when running the ball.

You're an idiot.

Williams scored a very good try, despite the earlier mistakes (don't forget Crocker dropped three balls, as well as Cam Smith and Johnson I think?) he had a solid game. He isn't Steve Turner yet and I would be surprised if he wasn't selected for G3.

Lyon was the only guy who could effectively tackle GI whilst he was on the field, not to mention dominating his opposite whenever he had the ball and in defence.

Kite didn't get enough minutes, but was more effective than Poore.

I think the Manly boys collectively played better than that of the Dragons. Well done lads.

get your hand off it you north curl curl c**k throttler

Matt23

Staff member
Seriously if Lyon did'nt want to be there, surely all he would have had to was have a quite word to uncle Bozo, and tell him "don't pick me, please"?
Surely that would have been a better idea then going public and stating that he did'nt want play rep games?

Patsy

Juniors
Congratulations Dave Williams on a fantastic debut for NSW

with 2 try assists

For QLD of course!

where were the 2 - he provided 1

o'donnell gifted 1, farah another and gallon the other

at least williams scored a pretty good try to level up the one he contributed to for qld

watmough was best on ground in a losing side
kite never got a chance but did well while on
stewart was great in defence but gets lost - he needs to build up combination
lyon was good i thought - most potent centre we had besides his sideline brain explosion
williams had a very bad debut but i doubt he would do that again - i say stick with him rather than pick another origin rookie

what about

creagy 2/3 drop balls
poore - pathetic defence
o'donnell - 2/3 drop balls and brain explosion cost penalty
gallen -drop ball and pathetic line defence for qld first try
wallace - no idea - why don't i kick to the best aerial person in the nrl in falou
farah - great ball to lockyer and poor service
monagahan - was he even out there

You spastic Manly supporters are delusional.

Hayne was best for NSW.

Watmough was good but the rest of the Manly geniuss can f**k off and take that clown, Bozo with them.

There is a reason why Manly have only just made it into the Top 8 for the first time this year, in June.

That reason is because this bunch of over-hyped myths have been playing rubbish footy for them.

If they were any good they wouldn't be scratching around mid-table.

Anyone who reckons Stewart was any better than awful is kidding themselves.

And trying to pump up Watmough and Stewart by pointing out Creaghs mistakes when Farah was pegging it at the grass are also kidding.

Weyman, Poore, T.L.Lars >>> Kite

Creagh >>> Stewart

B.Morris >>> "Spoofman" Williams

M.Cooper >>> Fatboy Lyon

Blind Freddy >>> Bozo-Warringah

The Manly players were disgraceful and shouldn't have been there in the first place.

There is no arguement.

t-ba

Post Whore
lol. Those same overrated myths wiped Saints shame out of the grand final record books 9 months ago mate. Don't count your chickens before they're hatched.

lol. Those same overrated myths wiped Saints shame out of the grand final record books 9 months ago mate. Don't count your chickens before they're hatched.

9 months ago Manly also had the Beaver and that c**k-eyed full-back playing.

LOL at your nostalgia.

Titanic

First Grade
Stewart seems to be a protected species - a pop-gun option at best. Williams surely doesn't rate in front of the Morris bros, to name but a couple? Kite is really a minimum yards man... gee, one thing that doesn't frighten us Queenslanders is your pack's ability to off-load. Watmough should start.

I reckon the NSW dilemma is really "how to stay loyal to a team and let it mature" or is it "try a squillion combinations and hope for the best"? Sack Bozo the bozo and get fairdinkum about getting behind your team.

sooperdooper

First Grade
only watmough played well...
the others sucked
williams - terrible, hate to say it but TOLD YOU SO
stewart - multiple errors, that is all he offered
kite - did he play??

^_^

Juniors
You kno you guys are right...leave the Manly boys out of it let them concentrate on winning club games, prior to origin last year we where 1st on the ladder and we only had 1 player Brett Stewart in the NSW team who got benched in the last game....Dumb merkin selectors/coach f**ked up with Wallace, the team had f**k all direction in attack all our tries where a direct result of Wallace NOT being involved. :p

^_^

Juniors
9 months ago Manly also had the Beaver and that c**k-eyed full-back playing.

LOL at your nostalgia.

Yeah so 9 months ago the Saints where STILL the team to have lost by the BIGGEST margin in a Grand final so STFU you dumbf**k!

What a wanker :cool:

Last edited:
You spastic Manly supporters are delusional.

Hayne was best for NSW.

Watmough was good but the rest of the Manly geniuss can f**k off and take that clown, Bozo with them.

There is a reason why Manly have only just made it into the Top 8 for the first time this year, in June.

That reason is because this bunch of over-hyped myths have been playing rubbish footy for them.

If they were any good they wouldn't be scratching around mid-table.

Anyone who reckons Stewart was any better than awful is kidding themselves.

And trying to pump up Watmough and Stewart by pointing out Creaghs mistakes when Farah was pegging it at the grass are also kidding.

Weyman, Poore, T.L.Lars >>> Kite

Creagh >>> Stewart

B.Morris >>> "Spoofman" Williams

M.Cooper >>> Fatboy Lyon

Blind Freddy >>> Bozo-Warringah

The Manly players were disgraceful and shouldn't have been there in the first place.

There is no arguement.
There is no argument about when Saints last won anything.These hacks are the premiers.What is better a mid season table lead or being the most dominant team ever in a final series.Sorry you would not know being a saints supporter.Nsw will win if they stick with the same core of players and not react like some fans want with wholesale changes.Now go and crawl back under that rock.

Moffo

Referee
yep f**k them off and take bozo with them. disgraceful

manly are a pile of poo this year and yet they somehow made up almost a third of the team. the dogs are coming first and they have juan f**k all in the team. thats picking on form....

Yeah so 9 months ago the Saints where STILL the team to have lost by the BIGGEST margin in a Grand final so STFU you dumbf**k!

What a wanker :cool:

Again with the nostalgia.

Stop living in the past man.

2631.jpg

Latest posts