What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Michael Hagan situation

When should we sach Hagan ?

• Total voters

carson

Juniors
There is an old business saying which goes if you can't sack somebody then promote them and make them someone elses problem.

We could call his position Director of coaching.

Then we could put Rocket in charge of the team, he is already on the payroll and has first grade coaching experience. At least with Rocket in charge player motivation and discipline wouldn't be an issue.

zipzip man

Juniors
Something has to be done now, Hagan has ruined our depth at the club in the space of two years, I don't wanna think how much further we will slip down in a heap if he stays another year. Bottom line he just doesn't get the best from the players and we can't afford another year like we've just had. I wouldn't be suprised if Tahu left because Hagan came to the club. What did he have in place at Newcastle..?? they had no depth and got absolutely smashed whenever Joey and Bedsy didn't play. In reverse Brian Smith has been up there for 2 years got smashed from pillar to post last year for letting players go who didn't know how to win with out Joey - what was said this year? nothing!! he has turned that club around and fixed what sh@t fight Hagan created. why don't anyone agree with Stephen Kearney? pay Hagan out because I can see Kearney giving back some pride to the jersey and getting back the crowds next year.

If they want poor crowds again next year then keep him, but HAGAN CAN"T COACH!!!! good on ya Denis ya w@nker.

forward pass

Coach
There is an old business saying which goes if you can't sack somebody then promote them and make them someone elses problem.

We could call his position Director of coaching.

Then we could put Rocket in charge of the team, he is already on the payroll and has first grade coaching experience. At least with Rocket in charge player motivation and discipline wouldn't be an issue.

Rocket?? Are you serious?

I would prefer Hages thanks.:roll:

Ronnie Dobs

Juniors
Something has to be done now, Hagan has ruined our depth at the club in the space of two years, I don't wanna think how much further we will slip down in a heap if he stays another year. Bottom line he just doesn't get the best from the players and we can't afford another year like we've just had. I wouldn't be suprised if Tahu left because Hagan came to the club. What did he have in place at Newcastle..?? they had no depth and got absolutely smashed whenever Joey and Bedsy didn't play. In reverse Brian Smith has been up there for 2 years got smashed from pillar to post last year for letting players go who didn't know how to win with out Joey - what was said this year? nothing!! he has turned that club around and fixed what sh@t fight Hagan created. why don't anyone agree with Stephen Kearney? pay Hagan out because I can see Kearney giving back some pride to the jersey and getting back the crowds next year.

If they want poor crowds again next year then keep him, but HAGAN CAN"T COACH!!!! good on ya Denis ya w@nker.

Well said. He doesn't have a game plan and just doesn't have any idea in general.
If it can happen Kearney might be a vry good move. If it can happen