What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Morgan Harper appreciation thread

Gronk

Staff member
@Gronk looks like Dunster has taken up his side of the mutual option.
No way. The club and Dunster had to have come to the same conclusion that it’s in everyone’s best interest for him to remain on our roster.
If you have to use sarcasm to sell your side of an argument, then you are not confident.

Maybe they offered him a last chance pie n coke contract ? Knowing you lot you will go with $280k because that's how MOs work and the club loses. Amirite ?

Noise

Coach
If you have to use sarcasm to sell your side of an argument, then you are not confident.

Maybe they offered him a last chance pie n coke contract ? Knowing you lot you will go with $280k because that's how MOs work and the club loses. Amirite ?
😂 He’s taken up the option. Parra didn’t want him. He probably won’t even be playing reserve grade next year.

Gronk

Staff member
😂 He’s taken up the option. Parra didn’t want him. He probably won’t even be playing reserve grade next year.
Is that you MON ? Stop talking like you know what the f**k is going on FFS.

I am sorry that you lot have a fixed mindset on this. All I have been trying to do is explain the parameters around basic MOs. Ever since the unusual terms of the Hodgson MO, you guys seem to think that it is the norm.

Noise

Coach

I am sorry that you lot have a fixed mindset on this. All I have been trying to do is explain the parameters around basic MOs. Ever since the unusual terms of the Hodgson MO, you guys seem to think that it is the norm.
It is the norm at Parra.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory Tantrum GIF