What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Morrison "No Try"

Morrison: Try or no try?

• Total voters

innsaneink

Referee
Dunno what the f**k goulds been eating...something hallucinogenic obviously.

No way on earth that try shouldve been benefit of the doubt...it was clear he didnt get it down, clear smiths arm was under it.
The video ref taking forever is whats got everyone in a spin :crazy:....clearly no try.
At least this time they got it right.

Y2Eel

First Grade
you have xray vision aswell i guess...
you missed the first part of the action due to webster getting infront of the camera then he rolled over and was ontop of his arm...

yeah no way

scottyeel

Bench
So you can sat without a single bit of doubt that he was held up?
Maybe you should apply for a video ref job!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
You cannot say for sure and certain whether the ball was actually grounded. On the flip side, you cannot say for sure and certain whether the ball wasn't grounded. That, to me, tells me there has to be doubt. Should have been "Try-Benefit Of The Doubt"

Missa

Juniors
I totally disagree.....that should have been a benefit of the doubt try...............bloody frustrating....Hopefully Melb will choke next match

*Paul*

Juniors
Right decision. Guesswork and wishful thinking based on no empirical evidence shouldn't be part of the decision making process..

Raiders Plight

Juniors
The rule needs to be benefit of the doubt to the defending side anyway. Morrison probably should have passed to grothe as well. He had a shocker of a game.

Stranger

Coach
There was enough doubt there to not award it.

Just poses the question, how much doubt is to much?

*Paul*

Juniors
>Just poses the question, how much doubt is to much?
Yeah, "Markers weren't square, the dummy half might have run 85m to score. Try" :p

Elia

Juniors
Missa said:
I totally disagree.....that should have been a benefit of the doubt try...............bloody frustrating....Hopefully Melb will choke next match
I agree with you all the way

tdcockers

Juniors
i am not going to buy in on that one, but i thought the pass from the eels halfback to the second rower when they scored their only try was a mile forward....

pantherz9103

First Grade
No way it was a try there was no evidence that the ball touched any turf.

Besides that grub Morrison didn't deserve a try with all his feral antics in the play the ball. Call it karma.

Mr Saab

Referee
pantherz9103 said:
Besides that grub Morrison didn't deserve a try with all his feral antics in the play the ball. Call it karma.

Yeah, thats a completely valid reason to not give a try :roll:

Latest posts