What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Morrison "No Try"

Morrison: Try or no try?

• Total voters

mxlegend99

Referee
waltzing Meninga said:
I reckon the NRL should install a small camera in the actual footy so we can see what is happening in those situations where the view is completely obstructed.
They should create some system where the second the ball touches the ground it registers on a computer like if someone tries stealing something from a shop, it trips the alarm thing.

Or place some dye on the ground and use a new ball after each try. If the ball is grounded, it will have dye on it (as will the player) - if not... only the player will.

Or my personal favourite is let the crowd decide. Just so the home ground advantage comes into benefit :)

El Diablo

Post Whore
wasn't there a game earlierin they year involving Cronulla where the ball could not even be seen yet the ref went botd?

effnic

Bench
El Diablo said:
wasn't there a game earlierin they year involving Cronulla where the ball could not even be seen yet the ref went botd?
As i stated before go look at the round 26 highlights manly v storm Matai try.

TFS85

Juniors
IMO it was grounded after the knee and before the arm.

Had to be looked at a dozen times = DOUBT.

IMO It was physically possible for the ball to have been grounded between the knee and the arm as his arm was not on his leg his arm came in from the front towards his knee = DOUBT.

IMO following the flow of the ball it appeared to move downwards and then upwards = DOUBT.

Rule = BENEFIT of the DOUBT goes to the ATTACKING side not the HOME side.

A try should have been awarded and the video ref stuffed up. SSDD.

Latest posts