What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the most annoying thing in rugby league

Munky Funky

Juniors
this is a pretty wide topic but i think its the cheerleaders that are the most annoying thing in the league

half of them arent even hot

what do u think

Munky Funky

Juniors
oh and i bet someone says i am the most annoying thing

heard it all before guys this is a serious discussion if you dont like that go to another thread

WaznTheGreat

Referee
The fact that the Sharks/Warriors/Roosters haven't been kicked out of the NRL yet is the most annoying thing.

this is a pretty wide topic but i think its the cheerleaders that are the most annoying thing in the league

what do u think

Deserving of your application taken all the way to the Supreme Court... this issue is that serious. Everyone is behind you. Good luck, we are all counting on you.

ozjet1

Munky Funky isnt far off IMO...........re the standard of cheeleaders, not that it is the most annoying thing in the game..........even if he's taking the piss.

they're unattractive heavily make-upped skanks for the most part. saw much better in the IPL.

manly40gimps0

Juniors
Munky Funky isnt far off IMO...........re the standard of cheeleaders, not that it is the most annoying thing in the game..........even if he's taking the piss.

they're unattractive heavily make-upped skanks for the most part. saw much better in the IPL.

I think the cheerleaders from the IPL are from the NFL and yes they are HOT.

Didgi

what do u think

you really are an a-grade douchebag aren't you. I wish the worst thing about rl was the cheerleaders, because that would mean the game would be in a very good position.

IPL cheerleaders are handpicked from the best American troupes, and are designed to be a major part of the spectacle - hence a routine after every boundary or over. In the NRL the main focus is the game itself. You see the cheerleaders twice a game on TV, at the start of every half.

rlfan

Juniors
Not sure if it counts: Rugby league Journalists. Rothfield, Wielder, Wilson, Magnay etc..

They are not all bad (usually the ex-players and ex-coaches) but they sure are annoying.

Latest posts