What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The most feared word in the Aussie language

MKEB...

Staff member
That word will be part of the sentence beside Willie's hospital bed... the rest of the sentence reading "by mouth".

JJ

Immortal
:lol: the funny thing is there is no longer the same aura around the Australian team - if Johns was there there probably would be, but Lockyer and Hindmarsh aside it's a pretty ordinary Aust team...

I wouldn't swap our engine room of Wiki, Asotasi and Cayless for Civo, Kite, and O'Meley... ever.. all starts up there... and the Kiwi's own Mason, so there's nothing in the Aust forward pack to concern us... just have to cope with moments of brilliance from the outside backs

nqboy

First Grade
Looking at the title and author, I thought "this will be funny" and I was right. Not the line itself, just the dickhead who thinks what happened last year means anything this year.

Kurt Angle

First Grade
ACFLDAO5aiFH.jpg
+
sm_ball%20-%20kangaroos%20supporter.jpg

=
Australia: 50
NZ: NIL

I'm going to like the word

Kurt Angle

First Grade
Australia has played NZ three times in 2006.

How many times has NZ won ?

The word "NIL" springs to mind again.

shiznit

Coach
pffft!! F*ck you all... who are the current tri-nations champions???
THE KIWIS!!
Untill that status changes you can bend over and take that NIL like men...

Kurt Angle

First Grade
So in 2006, Australia has won all 3 games to date, including a 50-12 pasting

In 2005 Australia won 2 and NZ won 2,

So the last 7 games, Australia won 5, NZ won 2.

The sun will shine on a dogs arse every now and then, you lot are just lucky it happened on Nov 26 last year and NZ won its first meaningful trophy in 30 years.

Payback's gunna be a bitch, and bitches will laways squeal at the end of a 50 point drubbing.

I pity the sheep in NZ on the night of the 25th thats for sure.

screeny

Bench
Should be close but I have to back NZ with head and heart.

Deep down Stuart knows that if GB are in the final Aus will win, but if NZ are in the final Aus stand a very good chance of losing.

As JJ said, Australia just don't have that aura of invincibility about them these days.

This Saturday I will put on my Kangaroo jersey and boo the Brits all day.

The Kiwis have a good chance of doing so, so much for int'l RL by backing up last year's victory.

kiwi_hard

Juniors
Kurt Angle said:
So in 2006, Australia has won all 3 games to date, including a 50-12 pasting

In 2005 Australia won 2 and NZ won 2,

So the last 7 games, Australia won 5, NZ won 2.

The sun will shine on a dogs arse every now and then, you lot are just lucky it happened on Nov 26 last year and NZ won its first meaningful trophy in 30 years.

Payback's gunna be a bitch, and bitches will laways squeal at the end of a 50 point drubbing.

I pity the sheep in NZ on the night of the 25th thats for sure.

Its 2006 now and Australia's only won 2 games because they lost to the poms so i don't know where you come up with 3 and in actual fact this year oz have won 2, NZ have actualy won 2 only lost their points so i think your maths is a bit like you F**ked.
That meaningful trophey came with a record as well because ozzies got their arses kicked with a NIL score.
The bitches your talking about is that the Ozzie team your referring to???
I honestly don't know what the sheep have to do with anything maybe your trying to scab a laugh because your sheep jokes arn't funny anymore. I dear you to say something like that to a kiwi's face and see if you live to tell the story. You ozzies are good at hiding behind computers and tv screens and dishing out your sh*t to kiwi's and i have yet to see the day you have the guts to say something face to face. oh yeah Mason did and look what happened to him.

miccle

Bench
'kiwi_hard', quit while you're only this far behind champ.

I know you started watching league about 3 weeks ago, but there was something all the way back at the start of the year called the ANZAC test. In that memorable night, all those men that you go hard over had 50 points put on them. It was really quite laughable. Since then, we've accounted for you twice.

Aus vs NZ 2006 so far:
Aus 3
NZ 0