What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Most Hated Man

BigNormProvan

Juniors
If I'd posted this on this forum last season I would have been drawn and quartered LOL. Saints fans had him down as a scumbag a looooong time ago. That list should also include Slater, Lima, Quinn and Finch, to name but a few.....

Big Norm

LESStar58

Referee
I always said that he was the best thing the Storm ever did in terms of off-field recruitment because he knew the Victorian market. The irony is that he did all this good work to increase our profile but at the same time he's also the one of the individuals who has bought all his hard work undone.

I don't see the point of hating on him actually. The guy's name is mud and at the very least he's never going to work in sports admin or run a company or hold a place on any boards in any organisation. His life is basically worth sweet f**k all and thats a silver lining to a very dark cloud.

At worst he'll go to jail for fraud and hopefully be subjected to daily arse rape.

Last edited:

Storming Norman

Juniors
Waldron for sure, but all Gallop did was enforce the rules, you dopey git

No "you dopey git", Gallop screw spread the sport for 4 years untill he woke up from hes frankenstien state and started promoting the game in 2006 but yet he screwed us over with the media deal.

Both Waldron and Gallop are on par with each other. There both corrupt f**kers

LESStar58

Referee
I hope Waldron will spill the beans on any coverup by the NRL.

OK, my thoughts on this. I know Waldron has stated that cheating is rife and all the clubs are doing it and he is now making statments to the meida etc.

Look. if he has information then he needs to share it. If he has proof then he needs to go public with it. He's got one chance to maybe redeem himself and take a few other people down with him but my problem is this; there is a conflict of interest because News own the Storm and have a 50 per cent stake in News Limited not to mention that Gallop was once a News Limited lawyer. The question is who do News Limited have more to lose from? The Storm or the NRL?

I think if Waldron wants to go public, if there is ANY risk that the NRL or News will be caused any embarrasment as a resukt then I have no doubt there will be every effort made to ensure Wally is gagged. News will pull out all stops and throw their lawyers at him.

For instance: http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/04/27/2883443.htm?site=sport&section=all

Last edited:

LESStar58

Referee
Waldron's ego won't allow him to keep his mouth shut, Natheel but obviously he's saying he'll speak up under oath for, I think, 2 reasons;

a) he genuinely wants to help the Storm out and clear his name
b) he's afraid of getting sued for defamation

He'll talk. I'm almost certain of it.