What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The most slappable face in the NRL

Bazzi

First Grade
According to Channel Ten, he's only a fan, but Josh Reynolds.

A3dhRCdCYAALt9L.jpg

mxlegend99

Referee
David Taylor... that lazy prick could use one too. Souths will be so much better off without him. The guy is an absolute beast of a hum being and has all the talent in the world, but he has a tiny little pea heart and is quiet often more of a liability then an asset to his team. This finals series he has been beyond a joke.

clutch

Toovey looked like a baby in high chair throwing his shit all over the place on Friday night.

Mitchell Pearce for mine, because he sounds like a f**king idiot who deserves a head slap. Might finally break his voice or clear the blockage in his sinus that makes him sound like f**ktard.

_Johnsy

Referee
Cam "I'll blame my manager for the 3rd contract (yet I manage my own affairs)" Smith
cameron-smith.jpg

Billy "Dog act king" Slater
billy-slater.jpg

Jamie "Chicken dance" Soward
Jamie-Soward.jpg

Justin "Just 100% farktard" Hodges
589312-justin-hodges.jpg

And of course Geoff "I could cry at any moment" Toovey
toovey.jpg

Murf

Juniors
Croker. Although I think that he might be getting constantly slapped because he always looks like he is crying.

Latest posts