What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Moylan for 1st grade thread

PinkPanther

Juniors
Matt Moylan
Travis Robinson
Lewis Brown
Dean Whare
David Simmons
Tom Humble
Luke Walsh
Sam McKendry
Kevin Kingston (C)
Tim Grant
Sika Manu
Matt Robinson
Nigel Plum

Adam Docker
Nathan Smith
James Segeyaro
Clint Newton

MrAnonymous

Bench
Cheers

Pretty happy with the team, would of liked to see Austin in there but you can't have everything.

Edot * just seen Austin is injured.

Last edited:

Big Mick

Referee
You'd think with Naiqama's injury...he'd have a shot. Ultimately it is up to him. He needs to ensure he plays well enough that he HAS to be picked.

I just hope naming Lewis Brown in 3 and Dean Whare in 4 isn't indicating that soon as Brad Tighe gets back he goes to the centres and Whare goes back to FB.

franklin2323

Immortal
I just hope naming Lewis Brown in 3 and Dean Whare in 4 isn't indicating that soon as Brad Tighe gets back he goes to the centres and Whare goes back to FB.

You would think if that's the case there would be another centre play. Looking at Windsor it was probably looked at a good stop gap. Daniela would of game in & kept Whare back there.

Randy81

Juniors
You'd think with Naiqama's injury...he'd have a shot. Ultimately it is up to him. He needs to ensure he plays well enough that he HAS to be picked.

I am hopeful that brown at centre is more to do with solving our woeful defensive issues.

marty65

Juniors
After Naiqama (and his abysmal defence), I'm more than happy to see Brown in the centres...for this week anyway.

I'm sure plenty of people feel vindicated , and rightly so!

We actually had a genuine fullback out there tonight.

His hands were just brilliant. Having that extra playmaker/ball player is going to be very helpful.

franklin2323

Immortal

His hands were just brilliant. Having that extra playmaker/ball player is going to be very helpful.

You can see from the date this thread was started I have rated him for awhile. Not just the ball playing the hands are good under the kick as well

magpie4ever

First Grade

That was a great debut from young Matt, comes from a great family too. Well done.

Graftonpanther

Juniors
He had a good game did well, his take of that kick in the 2nd half running forward and catching it near the ground was excellent. Good to have a genuine fullback again.

Big Mick

Referee
Was great to see and thankfully the opportunity came early in the season as the spot should be his going forward. It's been long overdue. It is great to have a proper fullback.

Interesting to hear after the game that he doesn't mind playing in the halves. I know he did a lot of that in the juniors and also for under 20's. Maybe that's the solution to the problem of "Where to fit in Keiran Moss" going forward. 6. Soward, 7. Moylan ?

TeamSatan

Juniors
Nice debut.

Heard a couple of the guys interviewed after the game give some praise to him although it was said he needs to put on some weight...that will come.

If he has the ability to bust some tackles when running the ball back, well he will stay there for many years.

After the game when he received MOTM cheque, he seemed like such an intelligent, well spoken, decent young bloke....a credit to himself and his family.