What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The mundine connection

eastsrule

Bench
no he doesn't, he is a stupid f**king gullible kid with the intellect of a burnt penis

He has signed a contract that is worth 3 times per annum what he was earning with the Canterbury Bulldogs.

Even you would do the same thin, Mr. Big Financial News.

Moffo

Referee
He has signed a contract that is worth 3 times per annum what he was earning with the Canterbury Bulldogs.

Even you would do the same thin, Mr. Big Financial News.

sorry dickwad, he breached a contract. dont care what he is getting paid

eastsrule

Bench
sorry dickwad, he breached a contract. dont care what he is getting paid

The Bulldogs are unlucky that someone as smart as Todd Greenburg had nothing to do with his last contract. More to do with the other idiots.

That is all I will say.

DangerMouse_007

Juniors
He didn't opt out of his contract at the end of the season. He didn't give an apologetic press conference to the league and bulldogs saying he had no choice but to take the money. He walked out on his teammates, the club and its fans without saying a thing. Why would someone do this? Why would someone behave like this?

The answer is they would have to feel as though they had being wronged. Their would need to be some kind of persecution complex whereby they were trying to make a statement. SBW is dumb. There is only way he would adopt this kind of victim mentality and thats by listening to Nasser and Mundine. These two have a grudge against the world and are full of hatred and anger. There was a great article written about how Khoder loves Malcolm X and wanted to make SBW feel like he was being wronged. They fed him bullsh*t and in the end SBW felt as though he was on some kind of righteous cause against the dogs. Thats how Mundine has behaved his whole career. The world is against him. It was the same with Merrit when he claimed the selectors were racist. Mundine fed him that sh*t.

There is 100% NO WAY SBW LEAVES IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES UNLESS HE MEETS MUNDINE.

Mundine is a maggot, an asshole, a scumbag and disgrace to his people. I like most Australians wish he'd f**k right off.

sydraider

First Grade
Sonny earns the bulldogs and the nrl multiple times 450k a year.

It is only right that he sorts out to get his cut. He didn't. Now he has excercised his right and so be it.

My post was about Mundine being an influence, what the f**k are you smoking?

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
its a long lonely flight to france i bet half way he was having second thoughts for sure...... take him to court have him honor his contract playing for the NSW cup side or Jim beam cup for 4 years or have him sit on the sidelines for 4 years by then these big money deals will have dried up and he be screwd and end up in england for 500K a season same as he could have had out here

eastsrule

Bench
I will be up front and say I cannot stand this idiot, but is it any coincidence that Mundine and his idiot manager come onto the scene at the beginning of the year and Sooky Bill goes from being the pin up boy of the NRL, to a dog who walks out on his mates and thinks he is bigger than the game.

Seem to remember Mundine doing the smae thing at the Dragons when he thought he was the greatest thing since the Steden was invented, and dissapeared to Hawaii before announcing he was leaving League and becoming a boxer.

All of those free tickets handed out to this goose's fight next wednesday to his league "friends" should be thrown back in his face. He and his manager have a lot to answer for.

Do you think that Sonny Bill Williams earns the Bulldogs and NRL more than 450k a year? He is worth at least double that.

Why should David Gallop and News Limited get the profits of what he does? What he has done (if the reports are true) is exercise his right to get what he is worth...

eastsrule

Bench
Doesn't make him BIGGER than the game. So what's your point?

No one player is bigger than any game. I don't think he is acting like that either. I believe this is purely a business decision.

The NRL is a company that makes profits. The Bulldogs are a company that makes profits. He is entitled to a proportion of those profits that he is responsible for. If you think this is wrong, I cannot wait to see your reaction to when Israel Folau, Greg Inglis and the next big thing try and get more money...

Once Dead

Bench
Unfortunately, it does come down to business......

However, people can't stomach the fact that he's a lying, two faced, injury prone overnight superstar who hasn't paid his dues and pretty much held his own club to ransom, forcing them to offload players to keep him........he then leaves, harming THEIR business, THEIR income and THEIR operations by jumping ship and leaving them with no real talent market to work with.

If and when he comes back to the country, he will be just another injured hack who let fame and parasitic management get to his head.....and he'll join the queue of fallen heroes and one hit wonders.

eastsrule

Bench
Unfortunately, it does come down to business......

However, people can't stomach the fact that he's a lying, two faced, injury prone overnight superstar who hasn't paid his dues and pretty much held his own club to ransom, forcing them to offload players to keep him........he then leaves, harming THEIR business, THEIR income and THEIR operations by jumping ship and leaving them with no real talent market to work with.

If and when he comes back to the country, he will be just another injured hack who let fame and parasitic management get to his head.....and he'll join the queue of fallen heroes and one hit wonders.

The Bulldogs could potentially sue the pants off him in an Australian court but any action to prevent him from playing RU in france would have to come down to the French and Australian governments. Mr. Sarkozy and Mr. Rudd have far more important things to deal with right now.

The very fact that he has gone to France (if the reports are true) means that he has got a Visa to WORK in EU and Schengin Zone teritories.

Take away the demographic of league fans that view, post and lurk on this site, SBW has been responsible for re-igniting and introducing a passion for rugby league, the nrl and the bulldogs. Commercially, there is a lot to thank him for.

Last edited: