What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The mundine connection

jarro

Juniors
Nobody is blaming him directly. But to say Mundine didn't influence his decision is laughable itself...

If it wasn't for League then Mundine would be nobody. Yet he continually criticizes the game and has tried to influence others out also. That's the disgrace.

I agree 100%

The sooner we let go of Mundine and stop listening to his dribble the better off the great game of Rugby league will be

jarro

Juniors
wtf, Mundine has nothing to do with Rugby League now...

Take the blinkers off mate, he's in the ear of quite a few young players .... SBW the most high profile.

Mundine walked out on a Dragons contract midseason and now SBW has done the same.

You're telling me there isn't a connection there ??

eastsrule

Bench
Take the blinkers off mate, he's in the ear of quite a few young players .... SBW the most high profile.

Mundine walked out on a Dragons contract midseason and now SBW has done the same.

You're telling me there isn't a connection there ??

So we should tell players who they can and can't be friends with. Good solution.

At the end of the day, Sonny Bill is his own man. Sure he can get advice from people such as Nasser and Mundine, but it is he who takes the actions. What he has done is an illustration of his character and would have likely happened sooner or later with or without those two.

Eels Dude

Coach
So we should tell players who they can and can't be friends with. Good solution.

At the end of the day, Sonny Bill is his own man. Sure he can get advice from people such as Nasser and Mundine, but it is he who takes the actions. What he has done is an illustration of his character and would have likely happened sooner or later with or without those two.

It may be Sonny Bill's actions, but 'at the end of the day', if there's someone giving him advice to desert rugby league, the game that made gim a star... Then why should we support this person?? Why should we support this person who walked out on the game itself?? Why should we support this person who has continually tried to convince other rugby league players that they're worth more than the game is offering??

I'm not going to support this person. Personally, I think he's a w**ker.