What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Music Video & YouTube Dump thread

horrie hastings

First Grade
Beautiful song and proving Olivia Newton John still has everything vocally wise despite all her health problems, just not happy she keeps on trying to promote her daughter who hasn't got even one millimetre of Olivia's talent. Still great to see something new from Olivia Newton John.

Jim Rockford

Bench
Now for a change of pace.One of the all-time great songwriters with IMO his greatest song. Jello Biafra teaming up with Joey Shithead and the boys from D.O.A from the truly brilliant album Last Scream of the Missing Neighbours (if you don't have it do what you can to get a copy). Here is Full Metal Jackoff (turn the volume WAY UP)

horrie hastings

First Grade
This one is for you Horrie, my favourite ONJ song. From the movie Two Of A Kind.

I rate Twist Of Fate as my second favourite Olivia song just after A Little More Love. Unfortunately the re teaming of Olivia and John Travolta just didn't work for Two Of A Kind and as much as i love Olivia i cannot watch this train wreck of a movie again but it still spawned a great soundtrack which i have and i love Twist Of Fate and Living In Desperate Times.

Jim Rockford

Bench
I rate Twist Of Fate as my second favourite Olivia song just after A Little More Love. Unfortunately the re teaming of Olivia and John Travolta just didn't work for Two Of A Kind and as much as i love Olivia i cannot watch this train wreck of a movie again but it still spawned a great soundtrack which i have and i love Twist Of Fate and Living In Desperate Times.
Totally agree. Crap movie but a great soundtrack (and yes Living In Desperate Times is a damn fine song too).