What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Music Video & YouTube Dump thread

horrie hastings

First Grade
You might have to bite the bullet and go digital mate, Spotify and Bluetooth might be in your future.

I think so, even my IPOD is so old it hasn't got Bluetooth, just have so many strange and weird remixes of songs i got off places like limewire and napster, remixes that people did, nothing like what is available on Spotify and i want to be able to listen to those.

nöyd

Staff member
I think so, even my IPOD is so old it hasn't got Bluetooth, just have so many strange and weird remixes of songs i got off places like limewire and napster, remixes that people did, nothing like what is available on Spotify and i want to be able to listen to those.
Spotify doesn't have everything, used to be you could upload to it as well, not sure now though.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Spotify doesn't have everything, used to be you could upload to it as well, not sure now though.

Yeah, a guy at work had it on his phone and i had a look what was available on it, even groups like ABBA only had the basic songs you here on the radio, not a lot of their more interesting non single album tracks.

Latest posts