What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Music Video & YouTube Dump thread

roofromoz

First Grade
For those who had the Wired World of Sports on cassette... the disclaimer! Where certain words have been removed on an edited side.

Not on the CD unfortunately even as an extra.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Was driving into St Vincent's today to get results back from some surgery i had a couple of weeks ago and not feeling so great because of maybe what the results might show and also the crap that had just gone on over the last few days, had the radio on WS but they were waffling on so switched to Smooth and this song came straight on which cheered me up straight away, i have never considered this as one of my favourite ABBA songs but listening it today and hearing Agnetha's beautiful vocals gave me a new appreciation of the song.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Should have known you listened to 2WS, I do too when I'm not listening to my own CDs.

Yes i have plenty of my own CDs in the car which i play quite often , or just throw some extra ones if i'm going for a long drive but had the radio on so i could hear some of the press conference from Gladys. Yes 2WS is my main listening station but i switch to Smooth sometimes because they play some good 70s/80s/90s stuff also. Only have WS, Smooth and MMM on my pre tuned settings.

Latest posts