What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The mysterious 'coach whisperer' the Roosters don't want you to know about

Willie Ray

Bench
giphy.gif
excellent...probably my favourite episode.

mozza91

Coach
In this thread.

You comment on roosters threads all the time and have sprouted the same line before. I find that odd behaviour given you see us as completely irrelevant.
I can’t remember doing it. Might be a subconscious thing. Maybe I’m one of Adam’s 200 split personalities and don’t even know it.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
I don't care if this guy had a 1% or 0% contribution to the Roosters winning the competition. He won me when he did this. lol@Souffs

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/.../b21b1f9ff0e9256f42f95d391fc47c74

Last week Stubbs was spotted at the Allianz Stadium cafe Azure, where onlookers were bemused when he bumped into South Sydney CEO Blake Solly.

After introducing himself, Stubbs promptly volunteered: “You’re only going to win three out of your last six games.

“We’re going to win the minor premiership and then go on and win the premiership.”

Stubbs then continued with his assessment of where and why things would go wrong at the Rabbitohs this season before Solly pointed out he was in the middle of a business meeting.

At that point Stubbs asked: “Can I get a photo?”

Solly politely declined.

Fire

First Grade
I don't care if this guy had a 1% or 0% contribution to the Roosters winning the competition. He won me when he did this. lol@Souffs

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/.../b21b1f9ff0e9256f42f95d391fc47c74

Last week Stubbs was spotted at the Allianz Stadium cafe Azure, where onlookers were bemused when he bumped into South Sydney CEO Blake Solly.

After introducing himself, Stubbs promptly volunteered: “You’re only going to win three out of your last six games.

“We’re going to win the minor premiership and then go on and win the premiership.”

Stubbs then continued with his assessment of where and why things would go wrong at the Rabbitohs this season before Solly pointed out he was in the middle of a business meeting.

At that point Stubbs asked: “Can I get a photo?”

Solly politely declined.
HAHA

lol@souffs

The Rosco

Bench
I can’t remember doing it. Might be a subconscious thing. Maybe I’m one of Adam’s 200 split personalities and don’t even know it.
Mate, at last count, 83 of the 200 don't know who the other 179 are. What chance do YOU stand ?