What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mystery 7th Player/Witness

Sportsjock

Juniors
Another one for proud Bulldogs fans to put in their conscience as they cheer wildly and loudly for their " team " this weekend...

Detective Breton said to leave the case open would be unfair, but he would be willing to reopen it if new evidence emerged.

Asked if he knew whether there was a seventh player who witnessed the incident, he said: "I know there was."

He said the player left the pool area shortly after the alleged incident occurred, but had never come forward.

Even though there is NO doubt over the 7th player bearing witness to this WHOLE ordeal, the prick never had the guts, balls, tenacity, conscience, or whatever it is you want to call it to COME FORWARD and say there version of events - not even to CLEAR the players of any wrong doing.

Its official - the Bulldogs are a team I now officially detest.

raftersmob

Juniors
I know its a team sport and the whole team ethos is to back each other up. But surely not in these circumstances.

How can he live with himself.Thats so bad.

Sportsjock

Juniors
There was always doubt over the 7th player even " existing " but here it is from the Detectives mouth - he " knows there was " this 7th player who saw the whole thing...

Seriously Bulldog fans, what do you say to that?!

This has come out only this morning in an interview with the detective.

ouwet

Bench
Sportsjock said:

Tell someone who cares!!! (Thats for you detesting the Bulldogs not the scandal before you spin my words around)

On the seventh witness... *It was reported that* The two witnesses that came forward said their were two players watching and one having *what he assumed to be* oral sex... Where is player 4, 5 and 6? as JK said in another thread?
Or has this cop decided to ignore witnesses and go on by 'what he thinks happened'!!! *edit*

ouwet

Bench
Sportsjock said:
Do you have much time for police in general lebanese Forces?

I do 'Cops Are Tops' in general thou... But the coppers taking care of this case have shown that their idiots!!! THey have made it harder on themselves to get a conviction with all these stupid statements. Firstly by not saying alledged and pretty much saying the players are guilty in one of the earlier press conferences gave the Bulldogs a defence if their were charges...

On Monday at the game at Aussie Stadium i was chatting to a cop for quiet awhile about Rugby League... He was a good bloke!

wittyfan

Referee
For this to be ever fully resolved, this player must come forward to prove/disprove the original allegations.

ibeme

First Grade
Let's not assume that the player saw anything, even though witnesses saw him there. Nobody has said that he saw anything.

dice

Juniors
The 7th player is obviously too camera shy to come forward and prove their innocence :roll:

soleilbleu

Juniors
You would have thought that if there had been any disproving to do - he would have been on the Police Station doorstep, with bells on.

By not even doing that, there is a huge question mark dangling over everything.

Raider_69

Post Whore
soleilbleu said:
You would have thought that if there had been any disproving to do - he would have been on the Police Station doorstep, with bells on.

By not even doing that, there is a huge question mark dangling over everything.

exactly
its all a bit sus for me

Pierced Soul

First Grade
I still have doubts over the "7th player". If witnesses saw a "7th player" why didnt they identify him? Was it in fact a player? could there have been another person in the area, anotehr witniss who for some reason was seen as a "player"

there's just too much speculation with very little substance.

Kingytek

Juniors
You have all been sucked in by the media. If your not an NSW Police Officer then dont assume! Trust me, you dont know as much you think u do. That much I can garentee.

Kiwi

First Grade
LebaneseForces said:
Sportsjock said:

Tell someone who cares!!! (Thats for you detesting the Bulldogs not the scandal before you spin my words around)

On the seventh witness... *It was reported that* The two witnesses that came forward said their were two players watching and one having *what he assumed to be* oral sex... Where is player 4, 5 and 6? as JK said in another thread?
Or has this cop decided to ignore witnesses and go on by 'what he thinks happened'!!! *edit*

It was reported in the papers, not by the police or anyone else. When I mentioned the witness in another thread a while back, I was told to shut up by Dogs fans because it was just reported in the papers and that wasn't proof. Now we are being told to listen to the papers over the police?

It seems the Dogs and their fans want to pick through everything and only listen to anything that helps them. One minute it's the papers full of shit and let the cops do their job, now it's listen to the papers and the cops are full of shit.

[furrycat]

Coach
And if Breton said that he "knows" a player was a homosexual, you'd all believe that wouldnt you... ffs

ngap

Juniors
Well if I was a player and something did happen I would be making sure I stayed on the good side of the mystery witness for the next 7 years or this could all be opened again.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I didn't think there was a time limit on how long a case could be closed before it could be re-opened.

If any Bulldogs player is mysteriously murdered in the next few weeks, we'll all know who the 'seventh witness' was. :p

ngap

Juniors
Your right. It is just the statue for civil cases the woman can bring. The aboriginal case got me confused where the statute of limitations was extended to allow the Clark case to go to court was civil.

Latest posts