What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The myth that is Stain George/Illawarra socks part 2.

:lol: Where to now for coach slappy and his boys :lol: I hear they have booked their end of season trip to a place called Oblivion. :lol:

cookie36

Juniors
it is funy we are not hearing much from the red and white army on here. In fact I havent heard anything from a St G supprter since they got knocked out. Oh what a shame.

Southernsaint

Staff member
cookie36 said:
it is funy we are not hearing much from the red and white army on here. In fact I havent heard anything from a St G supprter since they got knocked out. Oh what a shame.

If we wanted shit from you, we'd squeeze your head

We're on Mad Monday - give us a few days to sober up...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Jimbo

Immortal
Rooster Cogburn. said:
I wonder how Roosterphobiaman's going. :lol:

I'm guessing he's still curled up in the foetal position on his loungeroon floor mumbling 'Oh when the Saints...'

Anonymous

Juniors
Even by Cogburn's standards, this thread makes no sense.

I havent heard anything from a St G supprter since they got knocked out. Oh what a shame.
:lol:
cookie 21, 21 posts and you're singing 'I've been everywhere man'.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Jimbo said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:
I wonder how Roosterphobiaman's going. :lol:

I'm guessing he's still curled up in the foetal position on his loungeroon floor mumbling 'Oh when the Saints...'

Your mumma was the one in the Foetal position beside me singing that song.

\\:D/

Jimbo

Immortal
She's a Shire chick mate, and as such she would have far too much good taste to be seen with the likes of you.

Maybe Mr Sparkles?

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Jimbo said:
She's a Shire chick mate, and as such she would have far too much good taste to be seen with the likes of you.

Maybe Mr Sparkles?

Every Roosters supporter wants a piece of me, what makes u think Shbire people would not ?

8) 8)

OVP

Coach
Stgillaman said:
Jimbo said:

Maybe Mr Sparkles?

Every Roosters supporter wants a piece of me, what makes u think Shbire people would not ?

8) 8)

No mate, we dont want a piece of you at all. We just laugh at you and laugh even harder at your conspiracy theories ;-)