What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The new banner in my sig...

brendothejet

First Grade
How do you like it guys???

i think it has come up a treat. The perfect way to cap my stunning performance at second row on sunday vs Moore Park broncos.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
love it!!!! I gotta get one done with the following pix
kb-1.jpg
images.jpg
HSAHG.jpg
drunk.gif
jb11.jpg
& I'll be happy!

Jeffles

Bench
Look at the grunt, the passion and the determination in his face.

brendo will be a bolter for the Premier League side next week!

2 True Blues

Coach
Well done mate. Would be good if the rest of the Jets Forum users got one as well. I think they look good mate.

brendothejet

First Grade
the guys in the wet canvas forum reckon there is some mark riddell about it...

I'm inclined to agree. lol

brendothejet

First Grade
Kingy83 said:
Yeah, you are pretty ugly brendo

Thats what happens when you play rugby league kingy, not just attend as the gear steward...

ohhh did that pinch a nerve??? heheh

Kingy83

Juniors
brendothejet said:
Thats what happens when you play rugby league kingy, not just attend as the gear steward...

ohhh did that pinch a nerve??? heheh

I dont even have the gear anymore. Now i just have to hang around looking upset. Ill be back though. Raring to go. Only to have my head severed returning the kickoff

brendothejet

First Grade
Kingy83 said:
I dont even have the gear anymore. Now i just have to hang around looking upset. Ill be back though. Raring to go. Only to have my head severed returning the kickoff

Would you wanna go out any other way???