What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THE NEW WOODEN SPOON FAVOURIES ARE..........................

Slugs

chileman said:
Another year goes by and of course I'm not that happy with mediocracy and mid to bottom table finishes as a Manly supporter that is use to success....but yet another seaon without the wooden spoon :clap:
Rabbits can still avoid it if they win 1 last game and the Warriors can't win again this season but it's not looking good for you Slugs!

Geeze sitting through that game was worst than having teeth pulled

Souths are showing no direction and their completion rate is disgusting.

We will lose our next two and Warriers will also. That will mean we hold on to the spoon for another year...........I know now there is no God because if there was one we wouldn't be getting put through all this crap that is being served up to us every weekend :( :( :(

fish

Juniors
Bad luck Slugs I have sympathy for you,you stir some crap but it's all in good fun.No supporter should have to take what was dished up yesterday,they were bad beyond words and they made the Eagles look good.

chileman

Coach
I think your season was summed up Slugs when Fletcher threw that long pass right on halftime that was so easily intercepted blind Freddy would have seen it coming....and we run away and scored.....anyway, as they say....there is always next season!

Slugs

chileman said:
I think your season was summed up Slugs when Fletcher threw that long pass right on halftime that was so easily intercepted blind Freddy would have seen it coming....and we run away and scored.....anyway, as they say....there is always next season!

Trouble is we have been saying that for 20 years :( :(

It is also costing me big time in the Footy Competiton..I am still running second despite picking Souths to win most weeks. Geeze wonder where I would be running if I didnt do that........I am going to scrub them for the next two weeks and pick Brisbane & Canberra.....maybe , just maybe that might change their luck :roll: :roll:

Slugs

chileman said:
Slugs :alcho: well at least you're not a fickle fan!

The worst part about it Chile (Out) Man was that if I didnt pick Souths on the weekend I would have picked the round in two different Football tipping Competitions I am in and it cost me 1st place in both of them.

Bloody Souths..why are you so unkind :( :(

I even lowered myself by tipping Manly to beat the Storm :shock: :shock: :shock:

Anyway lets hope year 2005 is the year of the BUNNIE

5.gif

mickyj

Bench
Can Souths take Parra record of 6 strat spoons off them?

If it was not for the Bulldogs they would be well on their way.