What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Newcastle Idiot that ran on the field

Hellsy

Immortal
should be banned from all NRL games for life.

There is no excuse to run on the field and try and take out the opposition players just because your team is losing.

What would have happened if he had tripped Timmy when he was kicking and Tim was injured?
What would have happened if that can he threw hit one of the players?? (Newcastle or Parra players that is)

I hope this guys is charged to the full extent of the law.

What the BLOODY HELL were Energy Australia security doing???
They didn't even get their fat arses out there, it was Newcastle trainers that got hold of him and led him to police.

GGGGRRRRRR that is my say anyway.

WHAT A MORON. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hurriflatch

Referee
If he had tackled a Parra player then I know a lot of Eels fans who would've run onto the field and beaten the cra* out of him

MystikEel

Juniors
Maybe not have run onto the field, but waited until he was inevitably brought off the field - then beaten the cr.p out of him :)

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
It should tell the Knights admin something, when your own fans are that sick of losing that they run out and try to tackle players themselves. They need to privatise to get some money, to hire some good physio staff to help prevent injuries so they can string some wins together and stop their psycho fans from trying to tackle (and potentially injure) our halfback who's played a massive part in turning our season around. Maybe hiring some security too while they're at it would be a good idea.

Thankfully he was so drunk he fell over trying to chase a kick, but the Knights should think "What if he got Tim and hurt him?" Smith and Fitzy wouldn't be happy and it would become a legal matter that could possibly destroy their club.

Agent Mulder

Bench
Hellchick said:

There is no excuse to run on the field and try and take out the opposition players just because your team is losing.

What would have happened if he had tripped Timmy when he was kicking and Tim was injured?
What would have happened if that can he threw hit one of the players?? (Newcastle or Parra players that is)

They didn't even get their fat arses out there, it was Newcastle trainers that got hold of him and led him to police.

WHAT A MORON. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Yeah i couldnt believe that when i saw that, The other eel fan standing next me wanted to rip his head off, The Guy was a F*CKING Moron.

BTW Hellchick i forgot to thank you for getting me and the missus into the game yesterday for 8 bucks, Cheers, You're a Champ.

Agent Mulder

Bench
eelz47 said:
hey mulder did u sit up on hill??

Yeah i was the guy sitting near Hellchick i think it was during 1st Divvy then i was standing up for 1st grade, I was the guy with my missus with the Jim Beam shirt on.

Hellsy

Immortal
No problem in the world Agent Mulder!!! Nice to meet both you and your missus.
Let us know if you ever head sown Parra way for a game!

eelz47

Coach
Agent Mulder said:
Yeah i was the guy sitting near Hellchick i think it was during 1st Divvy then i was standing up for 1st grade, I was the guy with my missus with the Jim Beam shirt on.
oh i was two the the left of hells with holic in the middle

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
the security was pretty poor

he had to be lead off by the two runners

Agent Mulder

Bench
Hellchick said:
No problem in the world Agent Mulder!!! Nice to meet both you and your missus.
Let us know if you ever head sown Parra way for a game!

Cheers, I should be at the Roosters game for sure!, Dunno about the missus she will prolly have a girls night out, Gotta buy myself an Eels Jersey.

Agent Mulder

Bench
eelz47 said:
oh i was two the the left of hells with holic in the middle

Ahhh yeah, I thought that was you, I was pretty drunk by the end of it all hehe.

But yeah it was a great night, Great Win and i got to met Jason Taylor, Adam Peek & Daniel Wagon, And when i left i had a quick chat with Luke Burt! So i was very happy!

Hellchick said:

WHAT A MORON.

Would LOVE to be able to comment on this cause I was there BUT!!!!!!! I didn't see it cause some Parra Supporter had their flag up,in front of my face!!!! If I was crude and uncouth I'd use some more expletive comments and words to describe it. Can you imagine parents letting their kids do that?? Hey I paid full price for my ticket.:rolleyes:

WA Eel

Juniors
At least that bloke in Newcastle RAN onto the field - anyone else remember that moron that drove his 4x4 onto the field at Carrara Stadium (around 1994 from memory) and almost ran over Justin Morgan?

scottyeel

Bench
No_lollipops_4_Johnny said:
Would LOVE to be able to comment on this cause I was there BUT!!!!!!! I didn't see it cause some Parra Supporter had their flag up,in front of my face!!!! If I was crude and uncouth I'd use some more expletive comments and words to describe it. Can you imagine parents letting their kids do that?? Hey I paid full price for my ticket.:rolleyes:
Well we did also score a try at the same time so that's probably why there was a flag up.

Agent Mulder

Bench
WA Eel said:
At least that bloke in Newcastle RAN onto the field - anyone else remember that moron that drove his 4x4 onto the field at Carrara Stadium (around 1994 from memory) and almost ran over Justin Morgan?

Yeah it was actaully 1997, He was a complete idiot.

Latest posts