What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The next 5 games ... and then the last 6

SharkShocked

Bench
We definitely de-railed the season early on. Making the 8 after all that's happened and the injuries would be a big over achieve.

Obviously perfect world you sort these changes out in the offseason, but alas.

Still don't think we make the 8.

Tiger Shark

Bench
We definitely de-railed the season early on. Making the 8 after all that's happened and the injuries would be a big over achieve.

Obviously perfect world you sort these changes out in the offseason, but alas.

Still don't think we make the 8.

I think we've got the draw to help us make the 8, and we play a few teams fighting for those spots so a few 4 point wins coming up.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I still have low expectations to be frank. I can see the possibilities though. We can limp into the finals as usual and then crash back out as usual. That's what we do.

That's why we are going into the next few years with a coach. A proper real one. Not just some glorified interim coach with an entitled mummy.

Yes, this is bait

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I still have low expectations to be frank. I can see the possibilities though. We can limp into the finals as usual and then crash back out as usual. That's what we do.

That's why we are going into the next few years with a coach. A proper real one. Not just some glorified interim coach with an entitled mummy.

Yes, this is bait
Why do you want to be frank?

Quigs

Immortal
menaswomenI.jpg