What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The next 7 games...

Kilkenny

Coach
lol rightio champ. Little bit flattering I have made such an impact on your life

Trust me you are the last person on the face of this planet to make an impact on my life.

At the end of day, I really hope you actually support the team and club because frankly given some of the absolute drivel you post on here I seriously doubt you have the least bit of interest in our fortunes.

franklin2323

Immortal
We should win. I hope we win. I think we will win. Do I think it is a gimme two points, no certainly not.

Everyone here in totally underestimating the difficulties we are currently experiencing with injuries and representative season.

Yes I agree the Sea Eagles are under strength but they are potentially dangerous opponents and we should not take anything for granted.

The top 6 are so much in front of the rest it isn't fair. Barring major playing staff crisis we are no chance to lose

Kilkenny

Coach
The top 6 are so much in front of the rest it isn't fair. Barring major playing staff crisis we are no chance to lose

Do you not see the trap you are falling into.

We are coming third, the Sea Eagles are coming somewhere outside the top eight so we cannot lose?

It doesn't work this way. There are NO easy wins while accepting there are games that should be easier than others.

Seriously I followed the Roosters game day thread, before the game, and I just thought some of us are delusional? I hoped we could win but the result was as expected.

The Sea Eagles are very dangerous opponents and we should not take them lightly.

Not entirely sure what injured players will be back for the game against the Sea Eagles but we need a boost because our best available 17 is not exactly our best available 17 if everyone was fit and available.

franklin2323

Immortal
Do you not see the trap you are falling into.

We are coming third, the Sea Eagles are coming somewhere outside the top eight so we cannot lose?

It doesn't work this way. There are NO easy wins while accepting there are games that should be easier than others.

Seriously I followed the Roosters game day thread, before the game, and I just thought some of us are delusional? I hoped we could win but the result was as expected.

The Sea Eagles are very dangerous opponents and we should not take them lightly.

Not entirely sure what injured players will be back for the game against the Sea Eagles but we need a boost because our best available 17 is not exactly our best available 17 if everyone was fit and available.

No Manly have no depth. Matt Wright as a hooker that is why we will beat them. Where our injuries will hurt is against Dragons, Souths, Warriors, Roosters and Storm..

The rest of the comp is ordinary when we play them at home

mxlegend99

Referee
No Manly have no depth. Matt Wright as a hooker that is why we will beat them. Where our injuries will hurt is against Dragons, Souths, Warriors, Roosters and Storm..

The rest of the comp is ordinary when we play them at home
The only upside to being annihilated by Roosters is it should light a fire in the boys.

No way they should take Manly lightly. If anything I can see it firing us up and our f/,a getting a bit of a boost.

mxlegend99

Referee
Our halvesjust won an Origin series. Their focus can go back to Panthers along with a f**king shitload of confidence.

Cleary looked to gain a bit of confidence late in the game. Not quiet comfortable at origin yet. But hey he's undefeated

Our halvesjust won an Origin series. Their focus can go back to Panthers along with a f**king shitload of confidence.

Cleary looked to gain a bit of confidence late in the game. Not quiet comfortable at origin yet. But hey he's undefeated
He was great tonight.

Exsilium

First Grade
Confidence will go a long way.

Hunt goes back to club football with his tail between his legs.

One rep game to go, few injured players return and we will be back into a weekly rhythm