What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The next 7 games...

TheFrog

Coach
Bench
Peach
Leota
CHN
Egan/May
This would mean that at least one of the middle forwards and maybe two have to stay on until the second half. This disadvantages us late in the first half as oppositions bring on fresh replacements.

franklin2323

Immortal
Kikau needs to start.

But CHN needs to be benched. I like him, he is an honest player who is often in the right place for attacking kicks but he doesn’t have the talent of some others. Deserves his top 17 spot though.

Tamou needs to start now RCG is injured. He played well against the Roosters. His defence and wrestling slowed down the ruck when he came on. We need that from the outset. We got rolled through the middle two weeks in a row against inferior packs in my opinion.

I would go with
Tamou
Katoa
Merrin
Kikau
Yeo
JFH

Bench
Peach
Leota
CHN
Egan/May

Problem is that bench looks weak. It would do a job but is light

Frankus

Juniors
This would mean that at least one of the middle forwards and maybe two have to stay on until the second half. This disadvantages us late in the first half as oppositions bring on fresh replacements.
Both JFH and Merrin can do that.

Kilkenny

Coach
You can analyse things any way you like but the fact remains we have been decimated with an unprecedented injury toll and Anthony Griffin is doing the best he can in very trying circumstances.

I don't know that any side or coach could cope with the back luck and misfortune we have endured this season.

I know there are a lot of games to be played but we simply have to find a way to beat the Sea Eagles at home otherwise I suspect our chances of making the top four are realistically gone. The usual suspects will no doubt post the Sea Eagles are shit and we will win by a landslide but I will settle for a win however it comes.

Kilkenny

Coach
Well Manly are shit but so are we on form

I will qualify your statement.

The Sea Eagles remain dangerous opponents despite there position on the ladder and we are struggling as a consequence of an unprecedented injury toll.

That's better and much more realistic.

Your standard the 'opposition are shit' has worn a little thin as has your credibility which is pretty much zero.

Out of curiosity do you even go to our games, watch our games or any other games for that matter given you apparent total lack of knowledge of the game?

The Sea Eagles remain dangerous opponents despite there position on the ladder and we are struggling as a consequence of an unprecedented injury toll.

Your standard the 'opposition are shit' has worn a little thin as has your credibility which is pretty much zero.

Out of curiosity do you even go to our games, watch our games or any other games for that matter given you apparent total lack of knowledge of the game?
Your repeated need to try get personal is a bit pathetic mate.

Manly aren't in our class and we should win well

mxlegend99

Referee

But Manly are shit. They have only won 4 from 12 games.

They also have an injury crisis of their own and no depth to cover it. So long as we dont play as badly as we did against Roosters we should grab the 2 points. If we show up with the attitude and effort we had before the bye we will run up a score on them.

We should be a bit stronger then too.

Kilkenny

Coach
Your repeated need to try get personal is a bit pathetic mate.

Manly aren't in our class and we should win well

When it come's to being pathetic you are in a league of your own.

More than happy to point out the obvious in that you are a pathetic and sad individual who offers nothing on here and even less in the other club forums when you choose to attack the likes of Greg Ingliss and others.

When it come's to being pathetic you are in a league of your own.

More than happy to point out the obvious in that you are a pathetic and sad individual who offers nothing on here and even less in the other club forums when you choose to attack the likes of Greg Ingliss and others.
Yes I'll attack that weak piece of shit for his treatment of women

Kilkenny

Coach
But Manly are shit. They have only won 4 from 12 games.

They also have an injury crisis of their own and no depth to cover it. So long as we dont play as badly as we did against Roosters we should grab the 2 points. If we show up with the attitude and effort we had before the bye we will run up a score on them.

We should be a bit stronger then too.

Mate, in a perfect world we win almost certain win at home.

The world is not perfect and nor are we.

Other than the Dragons game we haven't put a score on anybody and I don't expect us to do so against the Sea Eagles.

I just hope we win and get the two points.

franklin2323

Immortal
Mate, in a perfect world we win almost certain win at home.

The world is not perfect and nor are we.

Other than the Dragons game we haven't put a score on anybody and I don't expect us to do so against the Sea Eagles.

I just hope we win and get the two points.

We are too good at home. Throw in Manly's injuries and we will win comfortably

Kilkenny

Coach
Yes I'll attack that weak piece of shit for his treatment of women

Very commendable and yes I agree with you in so much as violence against women is unacceptable.

However, you are an attack 'dog' and your views are way over the top whether it is Greg Inglis, Russell Packer, Phil Gould or the many others you chose to carve up.

You are so transparent in so much as you clearly take delight in our losses and or poor performances after having overstated how easily we will win or how crap our opponents are.

You do it each and every week?

Either you are doing it deliberately and or you have absolutely no knowledge of the game whatsoever and it is probably a combination of both from the crap I have been reading over the past years.

Very commendable and yes I agree with you in so much as violence against women is unacceptable.

However, you are an attack 'dog' and your views are way over the top whether it is Greg Inglis, Russell Packer, Phil Gould or the many others you chose to carve up.

You are so transparent in so much as you clearly take delight in our losses and or poor performances after having overstated how easily we will win or how crap our opponents are.

You do it each and every week?

Either you are doing it deliberately and or you have absolutely no knowledge of the game whatsoever and it is probably a combination of both from the crap I have been reading over the past years.
lol rightio champ. Little bit flattering I have made such an impact on your life

Kilkenny

Coach
We are too good at home. Throw in Manly's injuries and we will win comfortably

We should win. I hope we win. I think we will win. Do I think it is a gimme two points, no certainly not.

Everyone here in totally underestimating the difficulties we are currently experiencing with injuries and representative season.

Yes I agree the Sea Eagles are under strength but they are potentially dangerous opponents and we should not take anything for granted.

OldPanther

Coach
We should win. I hope we win. I think we will win. Do I think it is a gimme two points, no certainly not.

Everyone here in totally underestimating the difficulties we are currently experiencing with injuries and representative season.

Yes I agree the Sea Eagles are under strength but they are potentially dangerous opponents and we should not take anything for granted.

Manly have had worse injuries/disruption than us:

Latest posts