What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The North Sydney Bears Myth

bennoonthehill

Juniors
They lost their licence then couldn't play nice when Manly agreed to share theirs. And now they don't play at the elite level of rugby league competition anymore. Suck it Ronny you bitter scumbag.

Cupid Stunt

Woooo, awesome thread. You sure showed him! Which hill you watching Manly from next week in the "elite level"? :lol:

Goddo

Bench
:lol:
Manly may end up relocating to the Sunshine Coast where they already spend a lot of money on a feeder club in the near future due to crap stadium, crap leagues club, crap administration and no money despite only winning the Grand Final last year.

The Bears might be back in Gosford in 2013.

Which team wins out in the long run is yet to be seen, but it might not be Manly
:eek:

bennoonthehill

Juniors
I might not be watching the mighty eagles next week, but i know come March next year there will be a team in maroon and white playing in the NRL, and I know that eats at poor little Ronny. Just like remind him every now and then.

Cupid Stunt

I might not be watching the mighty eagles next week, but i know come March next year there will be a team in maroon and white playing in the NRL, and I know that eats at poor little Ronny. Just like remind him every now and then.

All's good, just the last few years I haven't had a valid reason to have a go at Manly so I'm making the most of it while I can... ;-) :lol:

bennoonthehill

Juniors
Imagine my displeasure when i realised that my hatred for all the remaining 6 teams in the comp is such that i will be forced to cheer for Parramatta for the rest of the season, as the lesser of six evils! Brutal. It would have been the Titans if it weren't for that hateful clown Nathan Friend.

ManlyMania

Juniors
Manly may end up relocating to the Sunshine Coast where they already spend a lot of money on a feeder club in the near future due to crap stadium, crap leagues club, crap administration and no money despite only winning the Grand Final last year.

The Bears might be back in Gosford in 2013.

Which team wins out in the long run is yet to be seen, but it might not be Manly
:eek:

something youve never done.

eagles4eva

First Grade
Imagine my displeasure when i realised that my hatred for all the remaining 6 teams in the comp is such that i will be forced to cheer for Parramatta for the rest of the season, as the lesser of six evils! Brutal. It would have been the Titans if it weren't for that hateful clown Nathan Friend.

Yeah same - will need some holy water to wash off the evil, but go Parra

Goddo

Bench
something youve never done.

Yeah St George haven't won one in a while, but at least the club is still owned by members, is financially strong, has excellent corporate support and has steady upgrade plans for the future of the club and grounds.

Manly has rich warring owners who are tearing the joint apppart, is thinking of selling off its leagues club and has a really sh*t ground that can't be upgraded, and as I said, all this in the year following a grand final win.

I thought clubs made money from premierships. At least the good ones do

bennoonthehill

Juniors
Is that the best you have to offer to the conversation Timmah? Disappointing.

Yeah St George haven't won one in a while, but at least the club is still owned by members, is financially strong, has excellent corporate support and has steady upgrade plans for the future of the club and grounds.

Manly has rich warring owners who are tearing the joint apppart, is thinking of selling off its leagues club and has a really sh*t ground that can't be upgraded, and as I said, all this in the year following a grand final win.

I thought clubs made money from premierships. At least the good ones do
Can't be upgraded? Unfortunately we didn't have a Prime Minister in our pocket, ensuring adequate funding for your Kogarah upgrade. We're also stuck right in the middle of such a safe Liberal seat that the Libs don't bother giving us money cos they don't need to, and Labor don't bother cos there's no point. We have a perfectly viable upgrade plan ready to go, as soon as the government stop giving money to the likes of the Rabbitohs to upgrade their training ground.

Fein

First Grade

Can't be upgraded? Unfortunately we didn't have a Prime Minister in our pocket, ensuring adequate funding for your Kogarah upgrade. We're also stuck right in the middle of such a safe Liberal seat that the Libs don't bother giving us money cos they don't need to, and Labor don't bother cos there's no point. We have a perfectly viable upgrade plan ready to go, as soon as the government stop giving money to the likes of the Rabbitohs to upgrade their training ground.

That was a COUNCIL grant.

Goddo

Bench
HAHA Manly fans are jelous of the rabbits trainning ground now? The relocation must be comming sooner than i thought.

^_^

Juniors
Hey buddy if i where you id worry about how the saints are goin atm cause watching them play yesterday in a semi final the minor premiers played like f**kn geniuss!!

And all i got left is hoping the Saints can win so at least i can be happy for their supporters....:cool:

Rockin Ronny

Juniors

You Manly Scum are in trouble because (1) Arkhole no longer runs rugby league to suit Manly and (2) your "saviours" (Max, Penn) were really interested in getting property to develop - not saving you from bankruptcy.

You Manly Scum should work hard to keep the Central Coast Bears from coming in - because your "saviours" wont be interested in funding a team that's going out the backdoor - and the Bears, when Manly disappear, might finally give Manly fans a team to follow which, deep down, they're not ashamed of.

bennoonthehill

Juniors
You're onto us Ronny - all the Manly fans (me included) are deeply ashamed of our Premiership-winning, still actually playing in the NRL and not languishing in the NSW Cup, qualifying for 5 finals in a row, team.

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
You're onto us Ronny - all the Manly fans (me included) are deeply ashamed of our Premiership-winning, still actually playing in the NRL and not languishing in the NSW Cup, qualifying for 5 finals in a row, team.

Enjoy it while you can, you idiot.

You've got players who bash sponsors, (allegedy) rape teenagers and whose "saviours" are at each others' throats. This is called the deathroll.

In 2009, the Bears will match Manly for the number of premierships won - zero.

Karma's a bitch. you Manly Scum should be looking over your shoulder - around about now.

^_^

Juniors
OMG i am also ashamed of my team for not putting more points on the Storm's record breaking loss in a grand final hahaha

bennoonthehill

Juniors
Of course if Stewart is found guilty i'll be the first to call for his head, but so far the worst proven incident is Watmough slapping a sponsor. In 2009, only 1 off-field incident leaves us down in mid-table in the scumbag league! I can live with that.

Bored now, thread served its purpose. Thanks for killing some time during a slow day at work for me Ronald.