What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The North Sydney Bears Myth

Lambretta

First Grade
I'm torn. I used to hate Manly, but then I met some decent blokes who followed the Sea Eagles and I thought "they cant be all bad" and then you posted.

Congratulations on giving me some of the hatred for Manly back being a grade A f**kwad.

Now I feel better about myself.

Please follow up this great work by failing to post again. Ever.

ManlyMania

Juniors
I'm torn. I used to hate Manly, but then I met some decent blokes who followed the Sea Eagles and I thought "they cant be all bad" and then you posted.

Congratulations on giving me some of the hatred for Manly back being a grade A f**kwad.

Now I feel better about myself.

Please follow up this great work by failing to post again. Ever.

your torn that passionately over a post that has nothing to do with you? - wow youre easily riled....almost like ronnie.

Lambretta

First Grade
your torn that passionately over a post that has nothing to do with you? - wow youre easily riled....almost like ronnie.

f**kwittery effects us all my friend.

I am deeply offended that supporters of Rugby League are actually that stupid that the thread was started in the first place.

Attacking a club for no longer being in the competition is pathetic and pointless. It reflects on Manly the worst - not Norths.

But if you want to carry on adding to the petulant dickhead-ism then I will be at pains to stand here and point out the error of your ways and to reflect the hatred back towards where it came from.

ManlyMania

Juniors
f**kwittery effects us all my friend.

I am deeply offended that supporters of Rugby League are actually that stupid that the thread was started in the first place.

Attacking a club for no longer being in the competition is pathetic and pointless. It reflects on Manly the worst - not Norths.

But if you want to carry on adding to the petulant dickhead-ism then I will be at pains to stand here and point out the error of your ways and to reflect the hatred back towards where it came from.

youve tried the bit phrase thing but you havent quite pulled it off - too many expletives to come across like you are articulate....nevertheless let me ask you i may be petulant - granted - what would you call ronnie and his constant rabble on?

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
youve tried the bit phrase thing but you havent quite pulled it off - too many expletives to come across like you are articulate....nevertheless let me ask you i may be petulant - granted - what would you call ronnie and his constant rabble on?

Allow me to answer, Manly Scum.

I am the Upholder of Integrity in rugby league. I identify fraud and other baseless acts which hurt the great game of rugby league.

Manly represent nothing but an unAustralian disgrace in their short sordid history.

I have made this point many times - but it doesnt surprise me that Manly morons fail to see their own failings.

The Central Coast Bears will avenge these wrongs - and we look forward to our first game in 2013 at Sunshine Coast Bogan Stadium.

Die Manly Scum!

ManlyMania

Juniors
Allow me to answer, Manly Scum.

I am the Upholder of Integrity in rugby league. I identify fraud and other baseless acts which hurt the great game of rugby league.

Manly represent nothing but an unAustralian disgrace in their short sordid history.

I have made this point many times - but it doesnt surprise me that Manly morons fail to see their own failings.

The Central Coast Bears will avenge these wrongs - and we look forward to our first game in 2013 at Sunshine Coast Bogan Stadium.

Die Manly Scum!

well i was reading up until then...... i bet you you really believe that too :crazy:

NK Arsenal

Juniors
I know my club isn't looking at relocation options in QLD so they must be doing most things right! :lol: Manly can't pull a crowd over 15k :lol: Enjoy the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles :lol:

I'm a Knights fan you plonker

I just wanted to bait some St Merge fans, and it worked a treat.

But anyway, death to Manly scum :D

Lambretta

First Grade

Well, had Ronnie started the mud slinging for no reason at all, I'd probably be saying the same thing. I aint an Anti Manly person. Used to hate you guys, but I cheered for you last Grand Final and I like your team. Some great players etc.

I just thought the thread was pathetic and not even amusing.

There are more amusing ways to rip the sh*t out of people. This was piss poor effort imo.

ManlyMania

Juniors
Well, had Ronnie started the mud slinging for no reason at all, I'd probably be saying the same thing. I aint an Anti Manly person. Used to hate you guys, but I cheered for you last Grand Final and I like your team. Some great players etc.

I just thought the thread was pathetic and not even amusing.

There are more amusing ways to rip the sh*t out of people. This was piss poor effort imo.

maybe there is....i get kicks out giving it back to ronny - 40-0

mightybears

Bench
Don't even bother arguing with Roooony, he constantly dribbles the same tripe, time and time again. He doesn’t have the capacity to forgive himself, you know he was on the North’s board

so you KNOW that ronny/doctor death here is Mike Gibbons?

how do you know that?

Last edited: