What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The NZ Wazza VS Ozbash Super Best Centre Challenge!!!

hitman82

Bench
Very true. They both put in a great effort today. Unfortunately Ropati's hammy probably means he will be out for a couple of weeks, maybe longer if Inu goes well.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Is it a bye? Both players were named in the centres at the start of the match. I think this week will be a close run thing. I know JBro spent a good portion of the match at fullback, but I still be curious with the players' scorecards.

I know JBro went off injured, but wouldn't we just average out the minutes played? Can we please get an official ruling on this?

What is it, when JBro covers at fullback, that he doesn't suck any more???

hitman82

Bench
Sweet as dude, I will run them down tomorrow out of interest. I don't think Ropati played 60 minutes, which is the baseline for comparing. And he played almost exclusively at fullback; ie he didn't make (or miss) ANY tackles haha. Actually does anyone know what minute he came off? I can't find a minutes played stat.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
That's cool, mate. Yeah, I think JBro came off around 10mins after half time, because I remember woohooing around that time.

But no, JBro had a good game today. But I think Henry had an even better game.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
According to NRLstats:

JBro: 47 min, 11 runs for 115m, 1 tackle break, 0 tackles, 0 offloads, 0 linebreaks, 1 try, 1 error
Benry 80 min, 10 runs for 61m, 3 tackle breaks, 20 tackles, 1 offload, 1 linebreak, 1 try, 0 errors, 1 penalty conceded

ozbash

Referee
According to NRLstats:

JBro: 47 min, 11 runs for 115m, 1 tackle break, 0 tackles, 0 offloads, 0 linebreaks, 1 try, 1 error
Benry 80 min, 10 runs for 61m, 3 tackle breaks, 20 tackles, 1 offload, 1 linebreak, 1 try, 0 errors, 1 penalty conceded

In that case....

The Ro Bro by a country mile....

Meth

Staff member
Of course it's a bloody bye. Fullback and centre is apples and oranges.

vvvrulz

Coach
A good defensive fullback doesn't need to tackle!? Right time to dump Locke forever and bring in the Fish, all this tackle making nonsense is not on.