What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The NZ Wazza VS Ozbash Super Best Centre Challenge!!!

Meth

Staff member
BTW- again, examining stats does not necessarily gauge who the best centre was

hitman82

Bench
You don't have to read this thread if you don't want to. I am simply doing the stats thing to help out these guys with their little rivalry - not because I believe stats prove everything, or particularly care what the outcome is. They're simply the only measurable thing we can use for this particular challenge; everything else is subjective and opinion based.

Rich102

Staff member
You're doing a good job Hitman. Anything to keep Wazza & OB from having a punch-up!

Meth

Staff member
My objection to this competition is that I don't want Ozbash's geniusation emboldened.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Well I like to think this competition is over as Ropati should be gone for the rest of the season.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
This week has a lot of mystery about it. Will JBro face Inu in this week's centre challenge? Will JBro be named at fullback? Will Hurrell come back into the line up?

Stay tuned!