What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The OC

tUp

----
well well well, a new season of teh oc and theres lesbiens to talk about....hot lesbians yet i had to dig this thread up. shame.

Stranger

Coach
OMFG i hate that prick ryan..... Stupid bastard broke up Marissa and Alex ohh how much i hate him.

Jordan

Juniors
Dani said:
i think one tree hill has taken over the oc as being must see tv in my house.

i love the music on it

I liked that show... too bad they axed it.....

The second series of The OC hasn't been too bad... I've been downloading all the episodes on bittorrent. The season finale is released tomorrow. Should be good. :)

Knightmare

Coach
The O.C blows- so much so that my group are doing a parody of it for Digital Video. The only character I like is Sandy, he's actually not a bad actor and he has some great lines. The only chick that I dig is Alex, because she looks like a blonde version of Samantha Steele :D

Jordan

Juniors
I just watched the season finale... oh my god... Unbelievable... Probably the best episode of the OC yet :)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Kirsten's drinking gets heavier in the wake of Caleb's death in 2x23 "The O.Sea (airing Tue 5/7) and as a result the Cohen matriach is shipped off to rehab after an intervention by the Cohen/Nichol clan. Jimmy and Hailey return (separately), Hailey helping Kirsten through and mourning her fathers death, Jimmy supporting Julie and Marissa through their tough period - and re-committing to Julie. The Coopers makin a comeback, who'd-a thunk it?
Finally in the biggest finale story, after Seth/Summer and Ryan/Marissa both reunited at the end of Episode 2x23, Big things are set to happen. Trey is told to leave OC by Ryan after a drug-related shootout at the Bait Shop after Caleb's funeral. Everyone survives that but Marissa ends up with a cut to the head. She finally breaks down in front of Summer telling her about Trey. Summer informs Seth of the development - and the nerd, doing the first unselfish thing he's done all year, informs Ryan.
Filled with rage, the young Atwood boy heads to Trey's aptmt to settle things once and for all. Trey pulls a gun on him and Ryan backs away, but once Trey loses focus Ry charges at him and a struggle ensues. Marissa comes in after Seth/Summer have told her to help get to the aptmt. She tries to pull Trey off Ryan but isn't successful. Trey is about to kill Ryan with a telephone when Marissa picks up the gun, fires off a shot, and kills Trey. Summer and Seth arrive as an exhausted Ryan joins Marissa, shaking in the corner after pulling the trigger. All this time the eerie a'capella "Hide and Seek" by Imogen Heap plays as the season fades out, leaving us wondering what is next.

I've gotta say, the music this season has been nothing short of f**king awesome. Same goes for both seasons. If you haven't bought MfTOC 1, 2, 3 or 4, tell me why!! They're awesome!

Jordan

Juniors
Tonight's episode was a bit of a shock with Caleb dieing. I downloaded that episode a couple of months ago when it was first aired, and that totally came out of nowhere.

The next episode is awesome as well, but with some of the promo's I've seen on it tonight, it seems Ten is really trying to ruin it for everybody.

The first season was soooooo much better, this season isn't that great, it's like they have nothing else too do. It's becoming very repetive too... summer and seth get together... Zac comes and breaks them up... then they get back together and break up etc.
Also with Marissa and Ryan, i don't know what's going to happen with them now with Theresa back and with Tray ahh it's so screwed up.. good show though

tUp

----
yea first season was way better. this season was still goo tho. is there a 3rd series?

NC

Juniors
tUp said:
yea first season was way better. this season was still goo tho. is there a 3rd series?

According to my brother, yes there is a 3rd series and episode 1 is available to d/l.

Latest posts