What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The offical Lol@Knights thread

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
whilst i'd love to lol@nites and their attempt to buy a premiership....

....i think that they'll be successful at it (unlike another team who repeatedly attempts the same thing..)

Ozzy

First Grade
Dear slushie merchant:

This is what Mr. Muzby really looks like.

Here he is promoting his new album...

images
borrow042505-thumb.jpg

Ah...

Where is a picture of Kirk drawing a door when you need it?

Here:

2wbzs50.png

Big Tim

First Grade
Maybe we are going about this the wrong way.....

Instead of supporting the movement, we need to come in here and defend our team to the death and make ourselves look like fools.

There you go. I inferred I am not a fool, thus proving that I am a fool.

Just to spice things up,

Will you guys be kindley telling me whoo is the bast whinger in football.... soorly it youte achoo, no?

perverse

Referee
HOW ABOUT ALL THE HATERS STICK IT RIGHT UP THEIR COK HOLEZ AY?

ueeeehehehheiaheheawheHEHEheAHW...

betcats

Referee
Maybe we are going about this the wrong way.....

Instead of supporting the movement, we need to come in here and defend our team to the death and make ourselves look like fools.

There you go. I inferred I am not a fool, thus proving that I am a fool.

Just to spice things up,

Will you guys be kindley telling me whoo is the bast whinger in football.... soorly it youte achoo, no?

Your on the money i think. Start firing up knights fans and this shit will take off.

aqua_duck

Coach
Someone needs to start making up stories about a black BMW, private suites at the Establishment nightclub and big orgies with dozens of beautiful supermodels

Big Tim

First Grade
Better ring Gids and ask him.

Kurt Gidley is a saint !!!

He has never done anything wrong, and he was the captain of NSW and the greatest player in NSW history !!!

He would have been picked before Slater for Fullback in the 4 Nations if it wasnt for him hurting himself and playing with a broken leg, jaw and playmaking ability.

that should work.....

Latest posts