What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The offical Lol@Knights thread

eozsmiles

Bench
Wayne Bennett can't get there soon enough. The boys are on fire. Joey is back on the tiles too, it's party central.

eozsmiles

Bench
Stats dont lie!!!

Premiership favourites!!!

Haters gonna hate.

A betting markets isn't a stat. It's a hypothesis.

I think St. George are only pre season fave that won the comp in the last 10 years. Don't know if Melbourne count.

1/10 is a stat.

Big Tim

First Grade

I think St. George are only pre season fave that won the comp in the last 10 years. Don't know if Melbourne count.

1/10 is a stat.

Well then, statistically speaking we are the best team in the comp !!

lol@lol@knightsposters

Wato

Juniors

1/10 is a stat.

Yea but you forget that past pre season favourites have not had all the money and the best coach in the game. Plus if the pressure gets too much we can just ring gids.

some11

Referee
Pre-emptive lol@knights because I know I'm going to hate them when they become the most consistent team next year.

This is a different, pettier kind of lulz which is out of envy rather than actual laughing at a team of spastics whom we all know so well.

Silent Knight

First Grade
After a hard night of partying at Fannies with Jo-E and Rob-OD and wooing the bogan chicks with my Big 2 Limited Edition Dealer Hoodie I just get an inklin' for some Kentucky Fried Chicken. So I'm walking down Hunter Street head hung low, 3 or 4 in the morning. The sun is coming up and the birds are out singing. I wind my way into Australia's Biggest KFC and lay out nice on a booth in the corner. I draw out another pinga and let the smoky haze envelop me. Nobody seems to mind because hey I'm livin' in Newcastle after all, word to your mother. My call girl Carla comes slidin' in to the joint and asks if I'm finger lickin' good. I tell her I'm hot n spicy baby and her idea of an ultimate burger meal so before you know it we're both in the ladies room at Australia's Biggest KFC having a LOL@LOL@Knoights supporters...and the rest as they say is history :cool:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
After a hard night of partying at Fannies with Jo-E and Rob-OD and wooing the bogan chicks with my Big 2 Limited Edition Dealer Hoodie I just get an inklin' for some Kentucky Fried Chicken. So I'm walking down Hunter Street head hung low, 3 or 4 in the morning. The sun is coming up and the birds are out singing. I wind my way into Australia's Biggest KFC and lay out nice on a booth in the corner. I draw out another pinga and let the smoky haze envelop me. Nobody seems to mind because hey I'm livin' in Newcastle after all, word to your mother. My call girl Carla comes slidin' in to the joint and asks if I'm finger lickin' good. I tell her I'm hot n spicy baby and her idea of an ultimate burger meal so before you know it we're both in the ladies room at Australia's Biggest KFC having a LOL@LOL@Knoights supporters...and the rest as they say is history :cool:
:lol:!!

Great thread. A shithouse football club coupled with an even shitter city. They are a disease upon not only the rugby league community but Australia itself.

lol@knight$

Wato

Juniors
Great thread. A shithouse football club coupled with an even shitter city. They are a disease upon not only the rugby league community but Australia itself.

lol@knight$

If you want to discuss Canberra could you at least start a new thread.

Ozzy

First Grade
Big Countrytown no? :cool:

Latest posts