What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The OFFICIAL Coke and Pepsi Poll

Which is best?

• Coke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Raider_69

Post Whore
budz said:
Rusty said:
Flat coke I cant stand the gas in soft drinks.
There is nothing like flat syrup coke from maccas when you have a hang over. And a few cheeseburgers to that and you have a perfect hang over meal.

TESTIFY BROTHER
maccas coke and cheeseburgers are the perfect hangover cure

and yea their is a massive taste difference between Pepsi and Coke, and coke shits all over it

bulldog

Bench
At this marketing seminar which my Business Studies class went to in school which was held by Coke they said that in blind tests 9/10 chose Pepsi over Coke, but when they knew what they were drinking 9/10 chose Coke over Pepsi. They were pretty much saying how much better their marketing is.

I read a similar story involving scool kiddies, a large majority preferred Pepsi in the blind tests, but most claimed to like Coke better.

My vote is for Pepsi straight, and Coke when mixed with flammable liquids

Mr Saab

Referee
when you are out at a club coke is goo.....ohhh THAT coke......yeah coke is better than pepsi.
However i have not drunk either for yrs. Who wants to drink 13 teaspoons of sugar in a 375ml can? not me

snot

Juniors
I like pepsi and coke lots and lots but my mummy doesnt let me drink fizzy drinks very much. I like creaming soda best of all because it tastes good and is yummy and I like it lots :D

jed

First Grade
Gene Krupa said:
What make this thread official?
Simply saying it makes it true - just like Pepsi was "The choice of the new generation". Sadly Pepsi's getting it's ass handed to it on a silver platter. :lol:

budz

Juniors
j_tig said:
budz said:
At this marketing seminar which my Business Studies class went to in school which was held by Coke they said that in blind tests 9/10 chose Pepsi over Coke, but when they knew what they were drinking 9/10 chose Coke over Pepsi. They were pretty much saying how much better their marketing is.
i find that pretty hard to believe, there is such a huge difference in taste between the two
Well we found it hard to believe it too that the Coke marketers were actually telling us these things.