What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Dylan Brown thread

King-Gutho94

Coach
What about that tackle on Cleary? How many tries has he saved this year? Magnificent player.

He is always the first player there making a cover tackle like hindmarsh used to no matter what side of the field it is after a line break.

He probably isn't progressing as fast as we thought he would especially with the the ball in hand

But has probably escaped heat due to being in a winning team consistently. If he was at the tigers or dogs he probably would have been crucified by now.

I dont see a better option anyway if you have a half that is a very strong defender like Dylan you can forgive the lack of impact with the ball. I feel his cross field kicking still needs work a couple in the finals went across late in both games and only made it to the 10m line and were just snapped up by the defenders.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I’ve been critical of his plod in attack but Gus made a good point on Monday night about him and Moses getting better the more they play together.